Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I guess we need to see where the dev takes the storey, definitely has me thinking. The way the older generation reacts to him and the fact that all the last king clothes fit him, there must be link between the MC and the last king.
We've already had a couple of scenes where, for example: the dark fairy queen, she mentioned that mc is similar to the king and she was shocked.
There was also a scene with Akari accepting a flower from a man, possibly a king (who looked like an MC)

Story develops strongly, it gets interesting. But I'm starting to hate Akari. She's starting to be a problem.

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I believe the mc has the spirit of the old king inside him or something along those lines

What gives off a vibe to akari and the dark elven queen

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, I just had this Akari scene now. MC does everything for her, even not knowing Akari well. Although she told us lightly what happened once, it still does not convince me.

It pisses me off how easily the MC got persuaded to bring Nami to Akari. It is like putting a loved one into the hands of the enemy. The cult wanted to kidnap Nami, now MC will bring Nami to Akari himself. (idiot)
As for me, Akari can die, I don't care about her anymore. After what I found out.

Let the MC not think with his dick finally and demand the truth from Akari. About what she was doing behind MC's back, that she knows Airi, that she is a goddess and is responsible for all the stupid cult.

Then the MC will definitely not be so willing to help her, heh.

I'm curious where Yamiyo has disappeared. I love her, she is beautiful. :love:
Yamiyo is probally on her way to the mc tho

Since the plant fairy went with her and the plant fairy wants nothing more then go back to her master

So would make sense if hey both try and find the mc

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm starting to dislike Kaida and Sophie. Especially Sophie..

I don't like how they treat people, as toys.
Now just wait for what Sophie comes up with, because she's up to something with MC.
Hope we'll have a choice when it comes to h-scenes with them. Because I don't want to be their toy and please them, I'd prefer MC to punish them. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like every girl in the story very much.
Please let MC not be too stupid. please
I doubt the MC will change like that. From the beginning of the game, he thinks with his dick and not his brain. Which gets him in trouble and he doesn't think about the consequences if he just wants to fuck someone.

In particular, I mean the Akari situations here.
The MC is blinded and doesn't think at all here. Akari manipulates the MC all the time without giving anything back. Okay, we've been given the opportunity to use magic, but nothing else. She only uses the MC for her plans, she doesn't care about the mc.

Now we've even found out she is the goddess and she rules the whole cult. This, in my opinion, makes her our enemy. She wants Nami, the cult wants to kidnap Nami for Akari, and when the cult failed to kidnap her, now the MC himself will bring Nami into the hands of the enemy.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm starting to dislike Kaida and Sophie. Especially Sophie..

I don't like how they treat people, as toys.
Now just wait for what Sophie comes up with, because she's up to something with MC.
Hope we'll have a choice when it comes to h-scenes with them. Because I don't want to be their toy and please them, I'd prefer MC to punish them. :)
Sophie is that ninja bounty hunter so she also wants that bounty on his head

But after a while she also wants his D lol

As for Kaida sure she a bit rough around the edges but she no were near as bad as Sada or akari

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I doubt the MC will change like that. From the beginning of the game, he thinks with his dick and not his brain. Which gets him in trouble and he doesn't think about the consequences if he just wants to fuck someone.

In particular, I mean the Akari situations here.
The MC is blinded and doesn't think at all here. Akari manipulates the MC all the time without giving anything back. Okay, we've been given the opportunity to use magic, but nothing else. She only uses the MC for her plans, she doesn't care about the mc.

Now we've even found out she is the goddess and she rules the whole cult. This, in my opinion, makes her our enemy. She wants Nami, the cult wants to kidnap Nami for Akari, and when the cult failed to kidnap her, now the MC himself will bring Nami into the hands of the enemy.
I mean can u blame the MC really for thinking with his penis ?

The man is the only guy alive in a world full of scandily dressed sex crazed women

I bet u any guy in his shoes would have trouble staying foccused on the task at hand lol

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sophie is that ninja bounty hunter so she also wants that bounty on his head

But after a while she also wants his D lol

As for Kaida sure she a bit rough around the edges but she no were near as bad as Sada or akari
Sophie wants MC as a toy only. She doesn't care about him. :D

I am not even surprised. It's normal for them after how they treat people. Poor Tsuki. (bath scene)
If someone is not someone important, or from a princely family, they treat these people as toys and these people are nothing but servants to them.
We can see it very much in some scenes, behavior and thoughts of Kaida and Sophie.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am very happy with the progress with Kimika. I liked the scenes with her very much. If MC wasn't exhausted, we might end up having sex with her. But well.. I knew it was not the moment yet, although I had a slight hope that it would happen.
She is so lovely. :love:

• Yay, new update!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Sophie wants MC as a toy only. She doesn't care about him. :D

I am not even surprised. It's normal for them after how they treat people. Poor Tsuki. (bath scene)
If someone is not someone important, or from a princely family, they treat these people as toys and these people are nothing but servants to them.
We can see it very much in some scenes, behavior and thoughts of Kaida and Sophie.
Yeah sadly that happens ... But it seems normal in that kingdom otherwise there would have been revolts already

And im sure the MC will corrupt Kaida and make her change some laws :sneaky:

But they still not on the same lvl as Akari and her bs she been planning since day 1

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am very happy with the progress with Kimika. I liked the scenes with her very much. If MC wasn't exhausted, we might end up having sex with her. But well.. I knew it was not the moment yet, although I had a slight hope that it would happen.
She is so lovely. :love:
I actually didnt mind that it ended right there with kimika ...Caus would have been a bit too fast if we went all the way

We made some progress so thats gud ... And we can build from there

I am sure with Airi the mc mom now a personal servant to kimika that she will be having sex asap with the mom and mc

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I actually didnt mind that it ended right there with kimika ...Caus would have been a bit too fast if we went all the way

We made some progress so thats gud ... And we can build from there

I am sure with Airi the mc mom now a personal servant to kimika that she will be having sex asap with the mom and mc
Yeah, I also think it would be too fast.
I can wait a little longer for the scene with Kimika because she is worth it. :)

Overall, when it comes to Kimika, I feel different with her, because she is a queen. I am more excited whenever the MC has the opportunity to be with her.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes