MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is Sada eventually phased out, or rewritten into a tolerable character? I describe in this post why I really don't like her character, and I'm wondering if she improves at all later.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
For some reason truestory is not applied to the Halloween event. MC calls Airi by her first name instead of calling her "Mom".

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
How much content have been cut out that was ingame earlier?
i'm missing Scenes of the attack at Nami's place and some scenes from the castles at least
I see them in the book of memories, but not played them in game and the hints are "Nothing to do at this moment"
The "Magic Notes" really need a workover, i was missing Mihina scenes also

I really hope we can kill Red witch or at least stick her in the dungeon permanently
I haven't played through all soo far yet, but at the moment how can the MC be soo stupid too trust her at all

Last edited:

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
The "Continue Magic route story-line to progress" quest seems to unclear to more than just me. Does anyone know how to progress on this quest?

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Help me please

I'm stuck with same few characters from my home and game doesnt progress further. I've already became a soldier, visited the beach, Airi has found the box. But there are no main quests anymore, just some sidequests like "visit the bar'.

Maybe I should have corrupted everyone to 100% to progress further in the story? Because it seems like all sex actions are already unlocked around 60% corruption.

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
Read in the comments that MC might be the reincarnated king but I am not sure, seems more like reincarnated pet dog of Akari

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
this game got be fix next update Airi why is it so hard to have her the old update is faster I am almost done with the game but Airi isn't done all the gallery or what am I dong wrong piz help me out thanks'

Reactions: XCelesX

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game got be fix next update Airi why is it so hard to have her the old update is faster I am almost done with the game but Airi isn't done all the gallery or what am I dong wrong piz help me out thanks'
the dev struggles to keep his interest for the game for years now. Updates slowed down extremely, he blamed mental health again and again like many devs for some reason do and still took the cash every single time. Content got also smaller and smaller. The last one was ok though

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes