AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Glad you liked the update. Who is your most favorite character in the game?
There is no character that i dislike (even red that is using us), but if i need to choose only one is probally airi, i'm not saying that others don't love us, but her you can see how much is her love.

I am guessing those are Airi's boobies. :D
Nope, just look at the neck, that is sada.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
There is no character that i dislike (even red that is using us), but if i need to choose only one is probally airi, i'm not saying that others don't love us, but her you can see how much is her love.

Nope, just look at the neck, that is sada.
Darn, I couldn't see the face, good mind trick you did there. ;)
Also, my favorite character is definitely Momoko, her scenes are hottest too. :D

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
hi dunno if its just me but i tried playing thru joiplay (in this case i downloaded the windows / pc version) did everything in order but no bueno, hopefully thr android instruction will go smoothly...

glpcldfrstzxc

Nov 17, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of Dark Magic v0.17.0 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Edited to have correct link.
File doesn't exist. Anyone with other link?

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
How do i trigger the Chizue bar scenes. The quest says to go and drink at the bar, well i go to the bar, drink beer two times and then thats it.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
yo that fucking freak of a "child" that belongs under takas bed is a goddamn nightmare. aside from the jerky animations and broken english, that little freak is the worst part of the game
What little freak are you referring to exactly?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes