Ganesh

May 5, 2018
Hi

Is there any prerequisite for airi to go to taka home for breastfeeding , bcoz when I trigger that one when checked with taka airi is not present in taka's home.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DarkMagic-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MasterChild

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Weird, it ran and generated a build for me. I just kinda smoke-tested it though. What problems were you having?

Hopefully none of this matters though, he has a 17.1 out now that appears to be for all platforms.
Yes so it'll generate a build, however it crashes when you try to play it. But yeah, doesn't matter now there's 17.1 out.
May just be there was a bug in 17.0 which caused that. Or could be a compatiblity issue with RenPy versions, I did use a 7 and 8 to rebuild and it's not compatible with 7 so can't build, the version rebuilt on 8 crashed.

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
Am I the only one confused by the direction this game took? It started off simple with just a bunch of people in town who you progressed through events with and has since spiraled into this massive plot filled with an actually incomprehensible number of women, most of whom might as well not exist for all of the impact they have. I was just hoping for more threesomes with the sister and the princess. Not saying it has to be exactly what I want, but I don't see how anyone gets either engaged or aroused by the plot.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one confused by the direction this game took? It started off simple with just a bunch of people in town who you progressed through events with and has since spiraled into this massive plot filled with an actually incomprehensible number of women, most of whom might as well not exist for all of the impact they have. I was just hoping for more threesomes with the sister and the princess. Not saying it has to be exactly what I want, but I don't see how anyone gets either engaged or aroused by the plot.
Making a sandbox is hard, making a linear VN is easy. That's all there is to it.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
What do I need a torrent to download almost 4 Gb anyway ??? I asked for a Halloween event patch, or at least a compressed v0.17.1
DarkMagic-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you don't need a torrent, then it's not for you.
You can request a compressed version in this thread.
Public mirror download links are safer, however if you believe that torrents are right for you, go with that. Do what you feel is right for you. Just make sure you have a virus protection program of some sort.

• Sad
Reactions: turgsh01

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, it was a blast to play this game again after all this years on pause, i just hope that F.Lord is now ok and keep updating the game regularly...

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Man, it was a blast to play this game again after all this years on pause, i just hope that F.Lord is now ok and keep updating the game regularly...
Glad you liked the update. Who is your most favorite character in the game?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Loved the update and the new models and animations!

I really thought we'd get to the party. What a busy day Jack's having!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes