H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Ok so far... but I rarely play the games with the Illusion assets that look like a wood dowl for a cock. Half of them have the improved one and some dont. That needs to be redone.. starting to wonder if I am a real boy or if Jappetto is playing a joke on me.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
the history of Airi not can continue, because of bug in halloween party. They reboot all the time when we go sleep.

They still reboot in halloween party

Last edited:
Reactions: poplarchan

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
please check how to fix this, when i try to start game it does not
Use clean folders. Don't extract over the same place, don't do that with Ren'Py games unless the author specifically tells you that you can. Old file conflict. Just a guess off-hand, too tired to delve into it to double-check.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
ok the full sex scene with the mom was worth the wait, and if we can fix some of the dowel/rod looking cocks maybe the sex with sis will be as naughty too.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
In my Portuguese language we say that "in (em time que está ganhando não se mexe)team that is winning don't move", but I know you want to update the game, I don't blame you but they were doing well in the old ones.

I have sugestion for next version. If you want mantain this , put eraser in only game.In program for galery used and we can start of zero. But is only my sugestion

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
ok the full sex scene with the mom was worth the wait, and if we can fix some of the dowel/rod looking cocks maybe the sex with sis will be as naughty too.
Fuck yeah man, more sister scenes would be great. :) However, there is already enough now already. :ROFLMAO:(y)

buff

May 29, 2017
Oh yeah, didn't see that mac version from a previous update
I was referring to the current version. No need to ask for the version that is right there in the OP ;)

Not a big deal, it's easy enough to generate a Mac version from the PC one, it's just nice to have that already done.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I was referring to the current version. No need to ask for the version that is right there in the OP ;)

Not a big deal, it's easy enough to generate a Mac version from the PC one, it's just nice to have that already done.
Actually it's not, it's bugged on mac, I've already done that.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
What happened to the pin for the Book of Memories guide? I dont want a full walkthrough i just want a book of memories guide if that makes sense.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I don't know if I did something wrong or it's a bug in the game but when I gave Ruriko Halloween candy and passed the event to "end part 1" every time the MC goes to sleep the event repeats to "end part 1". .. WHAT IS WRONG???

Reactions: sirmcnasty6

buff

May 29, 2017
Actually it's not, it's bugged on mac, I've already done that.
Weird, it ran and generated a build for me. I just kinda smoke-tested it though. What problems were you having?

Hopefully none of this matters though, he has a 17.1 out now that appears to be for all platforms.

Reactions: MasterChild

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
How do I unlock Airi night dildo scene. Its the scene where you peek on her at night and see masturbating with a dildo, i have her at corruption 30 and every time I peek at her at night she is only changing clothes and I only have the option to watch that and nothing else.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
You want this game compressed, request it to be compressed in the game compression 2.0 thread.
explain to me simply, like a child, what are you talking about??? if you refer someone somewhere, give a link to the page... or maybe it's just self-advertising??? because your post makes no sense

corkui

Oct 22, 2022
Seriously, you want people to download another 4GB just for a bugfix, where is the 17.0 to 17.1 update only!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes