RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The very first page of this thread has Mac versions of the game available for download. Did you try those download links yet?
Mac (v0.16.0): MEGA - -
I suspect he is looking for the Mac version of 0.17, specifically.

Reactions: buff

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Hi,
somebody has this font missing in the game?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 297, in script
call screen goto_map_home nopredict
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Could not find font u'kanit-medium.otf'.
using the a key you can force a font i don't like custom fonts

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Dark Magic v0.17.0 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Edited to have correct link.

Edit 12/09/23: Gofile link expired. Edited this post to include a MixDrop link.

Edit 03/03/24: Old link expired. New links provided

Last edited:

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Made a compressed Android port of Dark Magic v0.17.0 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:
Thxs but your link leads to a differently named file can you confirm that it is correct

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Thxs but your link leads to a differently named file can you confirm that it is correct
Ugh, I am having a shocking day for little posting mistakes. Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed the link

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Love This Game. One of Best Games In Harem Genre.

Does anyone know a game similar to this game that can introduce to me?
I mean those kinds of games in the harem genre where the main character has sex with girls. And with their family too.
Like their mother or their sisters.

I played some of games similar that. [Solvalley School] - [Max's Life] - [My New Life Revamp]
U can use Latest Updates with tags ;)

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I see that the halloween event is in an endless cycle when sleeping the MC. hahaha.
luckily I have a save before giving away the candy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I suspect he is looking for the Mac version of 0.17, specifically.
Copying again the ongoing issue with Mac and this version. Cannot get a working version of 17...all is in the thread link: #5,831 again, any help or suggestions would ne appreciated. I would really love to continue this game...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I'm really happy I was proved wrong with this latest release. I haven't had the time to play it yet, but I have downloaded it. Will it be another year for the next update or might this be the last we see. I realize he has been apparently having personal problems, and he did say he wanted to complete the game, so I do kind of wonder how much is left of this game, before he decides to pull the plug and end it. I just hope he is getting some kind of therapeutic help if the need is there. There is no price you can put on your well being and health. Most men try to shy away from going to doctors offices and hospitals, as if they are super human, and the grand excuse of all, it will pass on it's own. Maybe it will , but maybe it won't, especially mental health issues, they can get so much worse I can tell you. Even as a female people still looked down on you, as if to pity or run scared of you. Those where the dark days of my life, I just couldn't get the help I needed and almost took my own life. Some one saved me before I was about to jump, I thought that I was always in the way, thought I was nothing but a punch bag and a lot of other things. If he had not saved me that day about 20 years ago, I obviously wouldn't be here today. Thank god so much as changed. People still from time to time get ostracized for having a mental illness.
I just hope the dev gets the help he needs if he needs it, don't leave it until the last minute, when there is 'no point' and things go completely off the rail with no way back. That's enough from me. Fingers crossed his mental health improves drastically.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Thank god there is a V17 now.
Everyone now can shut up about wanting a new update for 6 months now.
it was more than a year go, just saying. The last update, was very tiny. The one before that, also took a lot of time. I think people have a right to complain. The dev didn't even bother to post a note in over a year. Many people have been down the same road when it comes to updates from other devs too, especially when they never respond or outright lie to their own patrons or to people on here.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
To temporarily fix the Halloween loop, enable developer console and issue this: actived_events.remove('halloween_candy_for_ruriko2').

Don't give the candy to someone named Ruriko. If you're incapable of using a developer console, edit your save file to remove it from the actived_events list item.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
To temporarily fix the Halloween loop, enable developer console and issue this: actived_events.remove('halloween_candy_for_ruriko2').

Don't give the candy to someone named Ruriko. If you're incapable of using a developer console, edit your save file to remove it from the actived_events list item.
:sneaky:(y)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord

Really good job with that update! You managed to both keep the story funny and intriguing and this in nearly all aspects I can think of right now. The last scene between Kimika and Kaida really got me laughing hard. That was really a nice turn of events in that aspect.

Just in case it is true that you have some mental health issues:
I can't urge you enough to go and see a psychiatrist and depending on your issues also a psychotherapist in that case if you already haven't done so. My sister and her daughter both have a bipolar disorder, so I know what I'm talking about. And there are things in life that can throw ones life into a big mental mess all of a sudden. For our family it also happened just recently when within two and a half years both of my sisters lost their husbands, the last one died in June. I'm not telling this here to be pitied but to share experience. Things like that happen and they hit one hard. In such cases it is unavoidable that one's mental health takes a serious hit. The best thing one can do is to seek professional help in order to get back on one's feet again.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
F.Lord

Really good job with that update! You managed to both keep the story funny and intriguing and this in nearly all aspects I can think of right now. The last scene between Kimika and Kaida really got me laughing hard. That was really a nice turn of events in that aspect.

Just in case it is true that you have some mental health issues:
I can't urge you enough to go and see a psychiatrist and depending on your issues also a psychotherapist in that case if you already haven't done so. My sister and her daughter both have a bipolar disorder, so I know what I'm talking about. And there are things in life that can throw ones life into a big mental mess all of a sudden. For our family it also happened just recently when within two and a half years both of my sisters lost their husbands, the last one died in June. I'm not telling this here to be pitied but to share experience. Things like that happen and they hit one hard. In such cases it is unavoidable that one's mental health takes a serious hit. The best thing one can do is to seek professional help in order to get back on one's feet again.
Why are you saying F.Lord could have a mental issue? Please explain.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Why are you saying F.Lord could have a mental issue? Please explain.
Well, some people mentioned it here in the thread. It was meant as a 'just in case its true' post, nothing more.
He really does a good job with his game here. But real life and one's health come first no matter if it is physical or mental health.

My point is - if it happens that someone experiences mental health issues then for their long term wellbeing they should not hesitate to get themselves the professional treatment the both need and deserve. There's nothing wrong with that and the stigma for getting proper mental health treatment is long gone in my opinion. In fact, the earlier the treatment in such a case starts the better.
My sister for example suffered a psychosis after her husband died (the first one) and it wasn't treated properly for more than a year. The damage it caused to her brain still hasn't fully healed yet after more than a year of proper treatment. Those things are not to be trifled with.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
The very first page of this thread has Mac versions of the game available for download. Did you try those download links yet?
Mac (v0.16.0): MEGA - -
Oh yeah, didn't see that mac version from a previous update

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes