Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Not sure if this has been reported but I got to a bit where I had to go for a head check-up and the game crashed and I got a traceback file that's pretty long.
Hopefully attaching it here works in case it's helpful to anybody!

Reactions: passerbyR34

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported but I got to a bit where I had to go for a head check-up and the game crashed and I got a traceback file that's pretty long.
Hopefully attaching it here works in case it's helpful to anybody!
Please check your game version with my current game version first.

Reactions: passerbyR34

LuckyBoiz

Jan 5, 2019
Pls help me with Special Event 2, I had trained with Airi, had Raining day with Nami, Okemia's birthday, but Nami wasnot came :|

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Did you have dinner with Kimika? If yes, try to visit Living room in the evening on the Nami's working day.
Hello I write a short Unlock Guide for ´Book of Memory´.
Maybe it´s not complete or some mistakes, try it.

It´s NOT a walkthrough.
This is not correct:

Kimika and Kimiko

10. Will be triggered when you've done #9

Correction

10. Will be triggered when you've done the steps from #9

9 I get solved with 11 together

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible that you change this for the future?

2. Let Ruriko wear clothes before Absorb magic from Red.

It is the only pic I haven´t (in Game, Gallery was full from the beginning). The problem is I get all books and can´t absorb any new books.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
@F.Lord I was watching you patreons and you reached a 10% more since your last post on patreon. So maybe stopping the game it's not a good idea
He might reduce the amount of average (usual) update content depend on his IRL circumstances, but abandoning DM is very unlikely for now :D
Is it possible that you change this for the future?

2. Let Ruriko wear clothes before Absorb magic from Red.

It is the only pic I haven´t (in Game, Gallery was full from the beginning). The problem is I get all books and can´t absorb any new books.
Isn't it already solved with additional fix-replay for that scene on v0.5.1? :unsure:

Reactions: Dole

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I am sorry to say, but this version have allert of virus in exe from my anti-virus. Can you fixed please?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes