rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
Yes. I know they talk about a ceremony, but also teach about the reproduction between a man and a woman, so the subject of the ceremony is unclear. I didn't say it was an impossible way of reproduction. I said it was unclear. And by this I mean that is not well explained. Just a personal opinion, as a writer, I like to make all understandable without dark comments, but it's just a way to tell a story. I love this game, 'cause it poses a situation where a harem and incest is completely understandable for acceptation. I don't mean to disrespect or talk ill about. Sorry if it sounded that way.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Does using the cheat codes have an adverse effect on event order if you keep resetting your mana and speeding up the corruption process?

Reactions: F.Lord

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It shouldn't.
Fair enough, although I imagine you might end up getting a bit more intimate with characters like mom or sis ahead of story moments that would otherwise advance the relationship in a sexual sense. E.g I noticed that I was able to walk in on sis getting changed without her being annoyed as well as her towel dropping and her acting non chalant about it before the event where her bra pings off and she covers herself up. So that kinda breaks the flow of intimacy a bit.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Yes. I know they talk about a ceremony, but also teach about the reproduction between a man and a woman, so the subject of the ceremony is unclear. I didn't say it was an impossible way of reproduction. I said it was unclear. And by this I mean that is not well explained. Just a personal opinion, as a writer, I like to make all understandable without dark comments, but it's just a way to tell a story. I love this game, 'cause it poses a situation where a harem and incest is completely understandable for acceptation. I don't mean to disrespect or talk ill about. Sorry if it sounded that way.
Don't worry, I didn't feel any disrespectful. Yeah, something needs to be explained and the game will explain for you when the time comes. It's like my bad cliffhanger, haha. Right now, I think the story still doesn't deep enough to make you feel the difference to each character and know what's really going on. They are nice to you because I want to give you the idea that you're special, you're like the treasure for them. But women, they have their own story to tell too. All I need are time and supporters, and I'll continue this story. So if you like this game, please help me keep this game alive.

Reactions: JohnJG and TheBlub

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Fair enough, although I imagine you might end up getting a bit more intimate with characters like mom or sis ahead of story moments that would otherwise advance the relationship in a sexual sense. E.g I noticed that I was able to walk in on sis getting changed without her being annoyed as well as her towel dropping and her acting non chalant about it before the event where her bra pings off and she covers herself up. So that kinda breaks the flow of intimacy a bit.
Yeah, I didn't design the flow to be rushed. I have to rewrite Airi and Momoko's story and event order sometimes...

Reactions: JohnJG

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Yeah, I didn't design the flow to be rushed. I have to rewrite Airi and Momoko's story and event order sometimes...
That's reasonable. I guess it would be possible to add some kind of a flag check to stop these kinds of events from occurring before certain milestones are passed, but it would take a bit of work. I'll just be a little more reserved with how often I use corruption from now on

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
Ok. Like I said, I love the game. The grinding is not too hard especially when u reach 200 mana. just corrupt and soul gives you normally 5 corruption total. More when you have the third point of magic and each 10 corruption you have, generally a new scene. About the usage of magic, I know it's improvised but it could be explained if women have their own way to satisfy their needs, specially in the case of their own family, or the scenes in public. I don't think it's a mayor issue here.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@F.Lord take it easy my friend, the more your game grows the more criticism you will recive . Some ppl do not realice the game It's beggining so is understandable the script leak, some bugs or game mechanics not developed. But you are doing great and numbers talk. Your game gives me the same vibe like Harem Hotel, and it has 2k patreons now. So keep it doing.

Allways supporting you!

Reactions: JohnJG
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes