zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Compressed version is not official : it's a "private" job!
Could you just stop spamming and let the guy make his crunched version WHEN HE WANT, please........
i bumped 1 time, it were 1 time asking about crunched version, so? is 1-time asking a spam? really?

Reactions: MrCrow

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Got it to update, had to make more then double the space needed for the file and i reset my phone.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I don't know why, but Airi is probably the most stunning woman I've ever seen in an adult game. Absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: F.Lord

Sere

May 15, 2017
Are there alternate outfits for the girls? (as in sluttier clothes with garish makeup, or at least any makeup at all?)

Reactions: fseb59

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
I've had the note "I wonder what will happen if Momoko found the book I put on her bookshelf." forever now. What do I need to do? I'm lost.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Are there alternate outfits for the girls? (as in sluttier clothes with garish makeup, or at least any makeup at all?)
Yes, I'll add something like that later. For now I'm focusing on character story development.

I've had the note "I wonder what will happen if Momoko found the book I put on her bookshelf." forever now. What do I need to do? I'm lost.
Peek her via Peephole when she's taking a bath.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes