Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I can't get Nami's house to open up :S i have done tons of shit on the game but she refuses to allow me to visit:S what am i missing am i supposed to wait a certain day somewhere or do something? i have 100 corruption and i have flashed boobs alone and with the other female guard. I can't get another visit time to the castle either. Nor can i get princess to visit sleep overs anymore, is there another character i need to corrupt more? redwitch is 36% corrupt i can't get last scene with her either. Yasue is 15% corrupt. Namie 20% Corrupt. Hitomi/Hitomu is 20% taka 20%. Kimiko is 30% Kimika 10% Okemia 23% and waitress 20% Chizue 73% and only 1 scene missing there. rest is either full or NA. Is my v faulty or something?:S

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
If by looking at code is a cheat, then sorry, I just wanted to know what is in the release & how far i can progress without spending in-game days to figure out it's the end of update.
Don't worry man, it's cool. I put "Code" menu and everything to just let you guys play with it.

jomapao

Jan 7, 2019
Hi F***Lord, just wondering, why is it that sensual animated actions are blacked out and only the texts are showing.
Thanks

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi F***Lord, just wondering, why is it that sensual animated actions are blacked out and only the texts are showing.
Thanks
Where and when you downloaded that version which you're playing?

f90v

Apr 2, 2019
Hi, sorry I think something is wrong and I can't seems to trigger the 3rd special event after clearing everything that was required.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi, sorry I think something is wrong and I can't seems to trigger the 3rd special event after clearing everything that was required.
Try to visit Living room in the evening to trigger the event that Nami comes to inform you about the test day, then wait.

f90v

Apr 2, 2019
Try to visit Living room in the evening to trigger the event that Nami comes to inform you about the test day, then wait.
yea I already did but nothing happened after...
or was carrying over previous save data could have caused it to bug?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
yea I already did but nothing happened after...
or was carrying over previous save data could have caused it to bug?
No, I don't think the previous version save data cause this and I don't think it's a bug either. Please, give me more information, do you unlock everything and that's the last scene you're stuck on?

Mar 14, 2018
Hi,
I don't know if it has been discussed before in this thread, but I can't seem to find a way to get rid of the monster in Momoko's room. Thus, stuck in her questline.
Anyone can give me a hint? Ty

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Hi,
I don't know if it has been discussed before in this thread, but I can't seem to find a way to get rid of the monster in Momoko's room. Thus, stuck in her questline.
Anyone can give me a hint? Ty
Do you normally go to the bathroom or take a bath at all?

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes