walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord
Just some grammatical corrections you might want to fix in the next update:
There are quite some English lines that include "could of", "would of" or "should of" or something like that.
The correct way to write it is "could've", "would've" or "should've" because the "'ve" is the short form of "have" which would translate to "could have", "would have" or "should have".
This is a common mistake people make due to the nearly similar pronouncing.
Its just like "we're" or "they're" is the short form of "we are" or "they are".
Which also means that the correct way to talk about things belonging or referencing to others is to use the words "them" and "their". Many people tend to make the mistake to use "they're" when they actually mean "their" because the pronouncing is nearly equal.
I hope you don't mind me pointing this out.

Reactions: F.Lord

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
LOL! I didn't see that coming!
I'm actually playing the last two updates right now and thought it was more or less a more medieval world so far but now there seems to be some Scifi stuff that gets mixed into the story. Nice twist!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
F.Lord
I've just encountered a two way choice which I then couldn't roll back (Kimiko, after first time sex. Nami shows up and is really sad when the MC choses to say "I like you" to Kimiko. I would really have liked to roll back the choice to see if there might be a difference).
I suggest to mark them in a special way and to suggest to save the game before making that choice in case you want to make this a multi-path story with different endings. I didn't expect to be unable to turn back to right before that choice to see if there might be a difference in the story when I make the other choice.
EDIT:
I had a look inti the "Book of Memories". Seems that the choice here doesn't really matter. Ok, then it's fine that way.

Last edited:

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
check it often, aftrnoon and evening.
ask Momoko where is Airi
look in the Info What to do

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You CANNOT enter the castle unless you are invited for special events and then it's automatic. But you can talk to the guards in front. Notice when each are there- they have set hours and days.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I downloaded the 0.10.1 update and it seems to save fine (and I do dl the Windows version if given a choice). It usually takes me a couple of days to get around to playing a game that I've dl'd.

[Now I've got to chose between losing my 0.10.0 game (the one that won't save) that I'm playing or keep playing an unsavable game. I've reached the end of Main Quest & 0.10.0 update. And the Red Witch has just gone nuclear over the Dark Fairy...]

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. I have had some problem with me old pc and now i am download every game i play on the old one.
So i downlaod this new version. On the new PC. But before start i remember that back in the old version the game need some code to enable incest. Do i need to enable again in this new version? Or the game is already patched in incest?
If i need a code... can someone tell me the code?
I try to use the search and i see someone say truestory for the incest thing. But every time i try to write it in the code, the game give me an error. So... is the game already incest patched?

Edit
So in the end i try to write again and again truestory and strangelly now work :LOL:

Thank you anyway to all

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes