Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me how many book, mc can read?
I read the one in the store. And the second one from sis. But i cant find other book.
Can someone tell me if there is other? And where?
Thank you

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
First time downloading this game.. Can you explain what the mods do?

Also as asked two posts above, is the incest codes still needed?
is not needed with the mod

You can add money, add Rum and Candy.
By click "!" on the left side show the "Book of Memory".
In the Stat menu you can slide the Mana to max, and the corruptions of some character.
And a hover ex: over the home map you see the location if you hover with the mouse.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Putzi
In your guide, you might want to put that Yasuko #3, #6 and #7 are old stuff that gets unlock at the end of her current line:
3.First kiss
6.Help Yasuko
7.Continue from #6 Yasue first meet

#6 says 'in a parallel universe' when loading it, so not canon imo as well which makes #7 non-canon too

Thought I messed something up and I remember getting kissed in the office but those 3 scenes didn't unlock till:
23.After #18 but before the 5th day (Yasuko unstable mine collapse)

Reactions: Putzi

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Putzi
In your guide, you might want to put that Yasuko #3, #6 and #7 are old stuff that gets unlock at the end of her current line:
3.First kiss
6.Help Yasuko
7.Continue from #6 Yasue first meet

#6 says 'in a parallel universe' when loading it, so not canon imo as well which makes #7 non-canon too

Thought I messed something up and I remember getting kissed in the office but those 3 scenes didn't unlock till:
23.After #18 but before the 5th day (Yasuko unstable mine collapse)
Oh, yes I forgot, thanks a lot.
Have changed it. (to Old V. scene)

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
how does this game compare to house in the rift or harem hotel?
They have a pretty good amount of similarities. Personally I prefer House in the Rift, but Harem Hotel and this game are really good. House in the Rift felt like less of a grind, but maybe that was just me. But yeah compared to each other, they're all pretty good.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
First time I try a 3D game so very sorry for this question:
Is the execution time always this long?! I mean it takes one minute or two to execute! Is that normal?!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes