cliasm

Mar 25, 2020
Go to the garden out back of MC's house and choose the option to dig for bait IIRC. Took me a while to figure that out myself. The fish until you have failed 3 times. Once you do that, ask Sada for advice on fishing. She will give you special bait then tell you something about saying "here fishy fishy" or something along those lines. Then when you go fish again, use the special bait then say the line about "fishy fishy" or whatever and it should start Special Event #4.
How can I bring water spirit some food after I asked Ruriko? I can't meet her again or pull her out the water at all.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Wow. I play and can say only Great work, Thank you ....
It has all romantic , fun and a good story.
Like it very much.

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
Just playing this game. Weird game with lots of broken paths. Can't progress beyond the stage of being asked to deliver letter. Can't progress further or even complete quest etc. Book of memory seems fake since I can't undertake various events relating to the book of memory??

I don't see many contents in this game??

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I
Just playing this game. Weird game with lots of broken paths. Can't progress beyond the stage of being asked to deliver letter. Can't progress further or even complete quest etc. Book of memory seems fake since I can't undertake various events relating to the book of memory??

I don't see many contents in this game??
It has lost of content

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
he guys so i went to renpy/common and modifiied the console script to true but when i press shift+O the connsole dosent come up so i can use the cheats

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
he guys so i went to renpy/common and modifiied the console script to true but when i press shift+O the connsole dosent come up so i can use the cheats
so i managed to get the console working but now when i type addmoney 1000 it says SyngaxError invalid sintax
and when i try maxall it saays name error maxall is not defined
oh and since maxall dosent work were can i get more books to read?

Last edited:

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
so i managed to get the console working but now when i type addmoney 1000 it says SyngaxError invalid sintax
and when i try maxall it saays name error maxall is not defined
you do the codes in the code menu its been awhile since i used codes but i think its on the pull down on the left

Reactions: JapanFreak
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes