Feb 22, 2020
So I'm on day 24 and I still have "Wait a couple days for the response to the soldier's request" in my to-do notes? Is there a way to make this activate or am I missing something?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So I downloaded to Book of Memories mod whatever that does... It says to put the mod x.x.x file in the /game folder. That's good. But what about the other mod in the archive how do I install it?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
color me a horrible person but I wanna see F.lord make a blowjob scene with Taka where the daughter is still breastfeeding. I mean the mom just threw her on the bed and proceeded to titfuck and blow the MC, what's stopping her from doing that.

• Sad
Reactions: txtBild

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
color me a horrible person but I wanna see F.lord make a blowjob scene with Taka where the daughter is still breastfeeding. I mean the mom just threw her on the bed and proceeded to titfuck and blow the MC, what's stopping her from doing that.
And trigger an inevitable patreon moral crack down....no thanks.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
And trigger an inevitable patreon moral crack down....no thanks.
riiiight cause the incest and other content doesn't for a lot of creators, or the fact that it already implies sexual acts near a child since he later fucks her with a dildo with the kid sleeping.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
riiiight cause the incest and other content doesn't for a lot of creators, or the fact that it already implies sexual acts near a child since he later fucks her with a dildo with the kid sleeping.
That may be but why tempt fate?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
That may be but why tempt fate?
I just don't see how there's much difference between what is already happening between them and what I am suggesting outside she be holding the thing while breastfeeding.

Not like it would change much dynamic besides taboo of it, hell the kid already milked all four of the girls when they were over then looked at the MC and basically said "you're next" to milk from him.

The kid isn't involved outside of being in the scene in what I am suggesting, and I doubt they are playing the dudes game over at patreon to even find the scene. Again doesn't seem that big of a deal of a scene to make when they're boarding on it already

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. Also iirc two of the girls didn't even have milk.. Nami and Momoko, which made it sexual in nature technically, even if she is a child, don't remember if Airi had milk or not either......

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes