shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
color me a horrible person but I wanna see F.lord make a blowjob scene with Taka where the daughter is still breastfeeding. I mean the mom just threw her on the bed and proceeded to titfuck and blow the MC, what's stopping her from doing that.
But I can give myself 5 stars for the amount of content, hehe... Geez... Calm your tits down.
What about it F.Lord She's already sucked, dildo fucked, other things with the kid on the bed next to her. Let's go super taboo : P

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
What about it F.Lord She's already sucked, dildo fucked, other things with the kid on the bed next to her. Let's go super taboo : P
There's the version which I already removed. People are not happy about it. Someone wants me to remove her from the story as well. That kid went through a lot and I still want her in the game, so I won't cross that line again. I will just keep her to annoy anyone.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
There's the version which I already removed. People are not happy about it. Someone wants me to remove her from the story as well. That kid went through a lot and I still want her in the game, so I won't cross that line again. I will just keep her to annoy anyone.
Could you release that patch here? I'm sure there are plenty of us here that would enjoy it. Just leave it off patreon : D
Cause Taka blowing MC while breastfeeding was the first thing that popped into my head with what was gonna happen next when she called him into the room.
And with MC getting a tit fuck, Dildo fucking her, breastfeeding off 3 strangers who just played with her in lingerie, and then the kid walking in Taka/aria/MC after a sex romp. I don't think you're going too taboo.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I personally like that kid. So I'm not annoyed if that little girl stays in the game.
I'd only suggest to keep that little girl out of the hardcore scenes themselves as this would really be inappropriate, maybe except for some funny situations where she innocently steps into the room and every participant then more or less clumsily tries to hide from her what just was going on right now.

And I for myself think that the breast feed scene was just hilarious because stuff like that - well at least a little child innocently asking to also get some milk from "auntie" - actually could really happen depending on the overall intimacy and familiarity between those people.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
And I for myself think that the breast feed scene was just hilarious because stuff like that - well at least a little child innocently asking to also get some milk from "auntie" - actually could really happen depending on the overall intimacy and familiarity between those people.
I don't think it's normal for "aunties" to play in their lingerie with a kid on a bed and then sitting around like that's normal let alone letting a kid nurse off 4 people who all just leave their tits out. And then that scene ended with her looking at MC like "I'm hungry". We've already reached taboos. The one I suggested isn't even that bad for the scheme of events that have happened. She falls asleep while breastfeeding, Taka relieves MC orally while she continues to breastfeed. She's already sexed him up with her just sleeping on the bed on two occasions, and walks in on naked MC aria and Taka after a sex romp "MC is naked with mama again"

Last edited:

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
yasuko marriage ending when?
Yass! the best route so far (imho). The most romantic route in game (Nami can't compare). Can't wait for more.
Aside from it my favourite part is the soldier's final test. Azumi is very cute and fun, pls gimme more of this spoiled brat.
I'm just saying it cuz Kimiko here seems to be very popular, but she has a lot of content already so I hope other petite girls will get attention too.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
How to go to the shop to buy items?
you go to the shop after someone talks about needing something, that is when the items in question become available to purchase, eg the pencil, massage oil, erotic book #2, etc.

Mr. Impaler

Oct 27, 2019
I dont know why, but I'm not able to activate the code. After putting the code when I press ok or enter, nothing happens. Someone please tell what should I do.

mrrita

Jun 18, 2018
can anyone please share the save just completed ??lost my previous save..

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I think for Patreon it is this month i think .

Next Version: 0.11.0
- Patron Released
: April 2020
- Public Release: May 2020
where did you see this info? according to his patreon he is working on the custom scene right now and doesnt even have a progress bar for 0.11.0

ClassyBoner

Mar 29, 2018
I've been trying to do the lust energy collection for Airi #39, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it happen. Could anyone please help?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes