DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
Love everything about this game, the story, artwork, characters so much so that I was inspired to look into making my own erotic VN. I did some research into various engines and 3D character creators but I can't quite find one that matches the style of the artwork in this game. What engine do you use for the content? Honey Select is close and so is AI Shoujo and yet the videos and screenshots I've found from both suggest you're either using a different engine or you have some sort of mod which alters the texture of the skin, background, etc. I figured you might have already answered this question at some point but I checked your Patreon, looked some of your discord channels and found nothing the specifically said and as much as I enjoy the game going through 239 pages of comments is a bit too tedious compared to just asking and suggesting the answer be posted on the front page with the other general information. Thanks in advance.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I'm actually stuck, these three quests are impossible to trigger at all. I don't even know why.
The weirdest quest with Momoko. She doesn't go to school at all. And it looks like my school is not open at all.
It seems that I did everything as it should, but as a result I got stuck and did not have the opportunity to continue. Because of this, it looks like I will have to drop this game. This is very annoying, the game is cool.

Last edited:

Sfighez

Oct 13, 2018
I'm actually stuck, these three quests are impossible to trigger at all. I don't even know why.
The weirdest quest with Momoko. She doesn't go to school at all. And it looks like my school is not open at all.
It seems that I did everything as it should, but as a result I got stuck and did not have the opportunity to continue. Because of this, it looks like I will have to drop this game. This is very annoying, the game is cool.
I recently play the game again and i got to that point, you need to do one task at the time, first talk to okemia try to go to her home in different time of the day, if you can't find her at home in the evening, try to pass the time in the living room most of the time that it's the trigger for the new event.
To progress with momoko you need to try to talk to her at every occasion and use the magic on her if you can't you need to "get rid" of the princess that is sleeping in your home, try talking to her at evening if i remember correctly and convince her to go home.
At last to continue with the red witch you need the stuff that momoko give to you or you take from her room (some specific books) and again she give that to you at a set time in her story.

Reactions: Okedman

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I recently play the game again and i got to that point, you need to do one task at the time, first talk to okemia try to go to her home in different time of the day, if you can't find her at home in the evening, try to pass the time in the living room most of the time that it's the trigger for the new event.
To progress with momoko you need to try to talk to her at every occasion and use the magic on her if you can't you need to "get rid" of the princess that is sleeping in your home, try talking to her at evening if i remember correctly and convince her to go home.
At last to continue with the red witch you need the stuff that momoko give to you or you take from her room (some specific books) and again she give that to you at a set time in her story.
Got it, I'll try to do so. I hope you really don't have to replay the game completely)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes