jetama

Oct 28, 2020
~>Well they haven't met the MC and they already know men does not exist so basically there's no preventing them to pop the cherry y not it's common in the world of MC.

~>In old generation I highly doubt anyone would be virgin perhaps in younger generation their are some still virgin .

~>I highly doubt young and old generation can control their libido same as RL.

~>I do agree I like girls who are virgin however I take what I can get in the game unless you know how to create games like this I highly doubt. Beggars can't be choosey b glad u can play the game for free.

~>Unless you pay the game which is different u can suggest not demand on the dev it is counter productive vise versa if the dev don't listen to the one who pays them.
im not suggesting or demanding anything im poking fun at the people who are so obsessed about the love interests in their games being pure virgins, idgaf what the dev chooses to do if i dont like the game ill just stop playing it im not that invested

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I am sorry but all the scenes with the Queen is irritating.

"Yes your excellency, as you wish your excellency, do not think like that your excellency, we appreciate your excellency"

The games writing takes a nosedive in those parts. Could have done better despite the fact that I personally do not have a counter idea.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
~>perhaps ur using old save and version try dl new version.

~>from what I can see on changelog a lot of rework rather than new update.
I did download the latest version and deleted all the old save files (in the appdata directory as well), so I started fresh. But still no sex with Airi. If it doesn't work, then I guess I'll just quit altogether. Not wasting my time playing from the start again.

Mar 28, 2019
I did download the latest version and deleted all the old save files (in the appdata directory as well), so I started fresh. But still no sex with Airi. If it doesn't work, then I guess I'll just quit altogether. Not wasting my time playing from the start again.

~>Did u follow the guide walkthrough I think it's old version just check it out?

~>I skip latest version atm cause it basically focus on rework and little content.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so honestly asking if this one is abandoned at this point. as version 13.6 has been there for what ? almost half a year now? it has no finished mark so its not finished, it never seems to get an update so whats the game at this point ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rory Smith

Sfighez

Oct 13, 2018
Hey i try to re-download the game (windows version), i was waiting for the next update but i notice you were having this problem so i decide to download the game now and get ready the save for the next update. I got to the finish in this version without any problem sooo... i don't know. I kept an eye on the task list to see the part where you need to please the red witch and i can tell you only to try to keep give her the rum and the books after that you need to spy on Airi at night where you see her using the dildo, steal the dildo at late morning, spy again Airi at night and in the end give the dildo in to the red witch.
To be safe visit the red witch like in the morning or afternoon i see a scene where Ruriko was using a hula hoop but i was skipping the text so i didn't know if you need to do that for the quest.
Hope this can help you :)

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
so honestly asking if this one is abandoned at this point. as version 13.6 has been there for what ? almost a year now? it has no finished mark so its not finished, it never seems to get an update so whats the game at this point ?
Not sure if you are in the right comment section or not, but the last update here was back in Feb... 2021-02-05 (found on page 1) to be exact. That is barely over 4 months ago, not really sure where you got a year from.....

Reactions: Horagen81

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
so honestly asking if this one is abandoned at this point. as version 13.6 has been there for what ? almost half a year now? it has no finished mark so its not finished, it never seems to get an update so whats the game at this point ?
I am on F.Lord's Discord and I can see he is working dillegently and of the expence of his own health at times.

It is slow going for some, but as us who still believe in the project say Quality over quantity... and his game is quality we want to wait for.

There are 1000's others out there just spitting things out that to me at least is not worth the day or time for me.
But this game... oh this game is.

Last edited:

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Not sure if you are in the right comment section or not, but the last update here was back in Feb... 2021-02-05 (found on page 1) to be exact. That is barely over 4 months ago, not really sure where you got a year from.....
I think he got that from the Subscribestar's public page ?
not sure of cause but I did ask F.Lord to update it as regular as Patreon :confused:

::EDIT:: Nope that is from febuary 1 this year as well (y)
1624013322231.png
And last one from Patreon was April 22 2021 so this year as well
1624013450816.png

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I think he got that from the Subscribestar's public page ?
not sure of cause but I did ask F.Lord to update it as regular as Patreon :confused:

::EDIT:: Nope that is from febuary 1 this year as well (y)
View attachment 1252315
And last one from Patreon was April 22 2021 so this year as well
View attachment 1252317
I was thinking maybe they were looking at the first page of one thread and then commenting on the last page of another (in another tab).
I have come close to doing that before when having multiple tabs open, which is why I don't post anything until the coffee has had time to jumpstart my brain :)

• Red Heart

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Might have also been a typo, I just noticed that they went back and edited their post to change their time reference. Mine quotes them saying a year, it now says half a year......still only 4 months since the last one, not 6, but at least they are getting closer :)

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I was thinking maybe they were looking at the first page of one thread and then commenting on the last page of another (in another tab).
I have come close to doing that before when having multiple tabs open, which is why I don't post anything until the coffee has had time to jumpstart my brain :)
At least you have not made the mistake of making a post of the game complaining about unavoidable "cheating" because it had not ben tagged by the dev only to an hour later realise you never check the for the tag by the community which had unavoidable cheating in it ;)
I edited my post then and said "well it seems I missed the community tags sorry about that my bad"

we can all make mistakes :ROFLMAO: me more then anyone else best one can do is to say yup I foul up and move on and try to do better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
At least you have not made the mistake of making a post of the game complaining about unavoidable "cheating" because it had not ben taked by the dev only to an hour later realise you never check the for the tag by the community which had unavoidable cheating in it ;)
I edited my post then and said "well it seems I missed the community tags sorry about that my bad"

we can all make mistakes :ROFLMAO: me more then anyone else best one can do is to say yup I foul up and move on and try to do better.
Yep; I'm terrible with remembering names and I can not tell you how many times I have used the wrong LI interest name....including using them on the wrong VN thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
i'm stucked in Main quest. i bring Red witch 2 exotic books. 1st from shop, 2nd from Momoko.. and nothing can do rather.. did i f*cked up somewhere(3rd nowhere can't find=\), or need to feed the ghost for information, or just need continue corrupting? thank you!

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
i'm stucked in Main quest. i bring Red witch 2 exotic books. 1st from shop, 2nd from Momoko.. and nothing can do rather.. did i f*cked up somewhere(3rd nowhere can't find=\), or need to feed the ghost for information, or just need continue corrupting? thank you!
you and me both are stuck in the same spot i can't find the third one either and all i have to do is contine the magic route which requires.......A book V_V

Reactions: letaonchik

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
If IRC the books are consumables, you can purchase them from the store at some point of the story, you should continue with the corruption of the S*s to be able to left them on her bedroom.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes