Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Jeeeeeeesus, can you imagine everyone complaining because someone had sex before meeting you, there is no way of that happening right????

This game is great, and the developer never said that everyone are "virgins", even if there are no men they still have sexual urges, like everyday, people use toys, hands, feet or whaterver they want to get pleasure, this time the Dark Fairy used a penis in someone else to have fun. She even wanted to kill him.

About NTR:
The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” It applies whet the partner prefers another one instead of their initial partner.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Jeeeeeeesus, can you imagine everyone complaining because someone had sex before meeting you, there is no way of that happening right????

This game is great, and the developer never said that everyone are "virgins", even if there are no men they still have sexual urges, like everyday, people use toys, hands, feet or whaterver they want to get pleasure, this time the Dark Fairy used a penis in someone else to have fun. She even wanted to kill him.

About NTR:
The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” It applies whet the partner prefers another one instead of their initial partner.
I know that I said that I'm not a fan of NTR, but I agree with the above. IME, I've been cheated on and that sucks more than some are capable of imagining, but hating on any of those scenes and considering them NTR, is the same as getting mad at Airi because you have a sister. Or in another sense, only banging virgins means that you're destined to have only bad sex forever: Like everything, there's a bit of practice involved in becoming skilled. I want loyalty too, but; I'll take the MILF, which by definition isn't a virgin, and the dark fairy getting banged out by a hermaphrodite/dickgirl/whatever, over a virgin any day. As far as I can tell, this game provides that, flashbacks and "previous experience" included.

To those of you complaining, what are you are really upset about?

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
you cant use the gallery if you have the mod
As was advised to me, delete the mod and play without it. I did and totally recommend it. The mod breaks the game and you won't see half the content or half the story if you keep it; it pretty much gets stuck at the half way mark. The hint system in the game and the walkthrough are more than good enough.

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
As was advised to me, delete the mod and play without it. I did and totally recommend it. The mod breaks the game and you won't see half the content or half the story if you keep it; it pretty much gets stuck at the half way mark. The hint system in the game and the walkthrough are more than good enough.
oh ok, thanks ill do that

May 16, 2020
Tagline
Netorare
Description
Designed to cause jealousy
thats as far as you had to quote, that puts your position squarely in the "wrong" camp already, unless you can prove that he dev designed that scene to make you jealous.
i understand you feel bad, but facts dont care about your feelings. NTR is all about intent, ie: the instigator TRYING to hurt you.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
thats as far as you had to quote, that puts your position squarely in the "wrong" camp already, unless you can prove that he dev designed that scene to make you jealous.
i understand you feel bad, but facts dont care about your feelings. NTR is all about intent, ie: the instigator TRYING to hurt you.
If you ask me if I intended to make players feel bad? Just look at the game theme. And to clear things up, I added that scene because I want a Futa tag and that was a big mistake. I will call this the Tamiko effect, and consider removing that scene since it adds no meaning to the story. Please stop including NTR tag into my game, I don't like it. If I'm really going to do the NTR, there will be no confusion like this.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am not critizing. I actually found the scene good because it brought many emotions into it and makes you think more then only fap.
I just say that you will feel legitimate bad if you have not a derogation that makes you unable to feel those.

Reactions: F.Lord

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you ask me if I intended to make players feel bad? Just look at the game theme. And to clear things up, I added that scene because I want a Futa tag and that was a big mistake. I will call this the Tamiko effect, and consider removing that scene since it adds no meaning to the story. Please stop including NTR tag into my game, I don't like it. If I'm really going to do the NTR, there will be no confusion like this.
Not need to remove that scene. you must have given that scene a lot of time and effort. Instead of giving the option to skip the scene give us the option to let it happen or stop it from happening. Have options like 'Let her fuck' or 'stop her'. It won't require any new renders and you only have to change some dialogues.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
I agree there is no reason to remove the Futa scene or self censore yourself :)

As I have said before F.Lord This happen before He meet her or was in a relationship with right ?
Then there for it could not be a NTR scene.
NTR is only when it comes to a love one, Wife / Husbond, Girlfriend / Boyfriend. But as they had not meet yet the person is not in a position to be neither of the ones qualified as NTR ;)

There a still people being born in the game world so odds are that a partner out there might not be a virgin.

Though I agree with some of the others that a skip option would help those that is conflicted
just remember making a note as to what they are missing.
"This content has Futanari content and sexual interaction with the girl in question" or something similar

though odds are people will still complain either way :rolleyes:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
I agree there is no reason to remove the Futa scene or self censore yourself :)

As I have said before F.Lord This happen before He meet her or was in a relationship with right ?
Then there for it could not be a NTR scene.
NTR is only when it comes to a love one, Wife / Husbond, Girlfriend / Boyfriend. But as they had not meet yet the person is not in a position to be neither of the ones qualified as NTR ;)

There a still people being born in the game world so odds are that a partner out there might not be a virgin.

Though I agree with some of the others that a skip option would help those that is conflicted
just remember making a note as to what they are missing.
"This content has Futanari content and sexual interaction with the girl in question" or something similar

though odds are people will still complain either way :rolleyes:
true and well said ^_^

May 16, 2020
If you ask me if I intended to make players feel bad?
im just trying to explain to the guy that ntr is about intent, someone intending to emotionally hurt someone, which i dont think you were trying to do, and i also dont think the character was trying to do.

Please stop including NTR tag into my game, I don't like it.
for the record, i am not, i appreciate that the scene was optional; cos trans, not because ntr.
personally i define ntr widely, andi dont like flirts for that reason, but this is NOT ntr, as it doesnt fall under the definition.
keep up the good work dev :)

Reactions: Horagen81

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Hey, I haven't played since last year, and found out that my save was no good. So I started over again, and pretty much fast forward scenes to try and get back to where I was. I did see new scenes regarding the MC getting raped, but otherwise nothing else new. I'm just wondering if I did some tasks/scenes that affected the game play because all I have right now is the hints stating that I should please the Red Witch. I have Airi at 100% corruption but can't have sex with her. When I try, it says I need to corrupt her more, but there is no more past 100%.

Any thoughts/recommendations/curses?

Thanks

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
JFC all the virgin weaboos crying "but....but she had sex with a shemale years before she met MC, game ruined." How many girls virginities have you taken? Imma bet 0. Get a life you fucking losers.
nooo!! you dont get it i should be allowed to sleep with as many women as i want but the woman is not allowed to be anything but a pure virgin who's never had anything inserted into her vagina

Mar 28, 2019
nooo!! you dont get it i should be allowed to sleep with as many women as i want but the woman is not allowed to be anything but a pure virgin who's never had anything inserted into her vagina
~>Well they haven't met the MC and they already know men does not exist so basically there's no preventing them to pop the cherry y not it's common in the world of MC.

~>In old generation I highly doubt anyone would be virgin perhaps in younger generation their are some still virgin .

~>I highly doubt young and old generation can control their libido same as RL.

~>I do agree I like girls who are virgin however I take what I can get in the game unless you know how to create games like this I highly doubt. Beggars can't be choosey b glad u can play the game for free.

~>Unless you pay the game which is different u can suggest not demand on the dev it is counter productive vise versa if the dev don't listen to the one who pays them.

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, I haven't played since last year, and found out that my save was no good. So I started over again, and pretty much fast forward scenes to try and get back to where I was. I did see new scenes regarding the MC getting raped, but otherwise nothing else new. I'm just wondering if I did some tasks/scenes that affected the game play because all I have right now is the hints stating that I should please the Red Witch. I have Airi at 100% corruption but can't have sex with her. When I try, it says I need to corrupt her more, but there is no more past 100%.

Any thoughts/recommendations/curses?

Thanks
~>perhaps ur using old save and version try dl new version.

~>from what I can see on changelog a lot of rework rather than new update.

Reactions: Horagen81
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes