Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I don't know why but I am stuck at these 2 quest - (Main quest - Keep traning with okemia at her dojo) when i visit her dojo it says i need to start traning with her when i have stronger spell, and need to corrupting more girl to progress but i can't go further then this.... i have max corrupt every girl which i can doo now....
Is it bcs i used mod and used cheat to increase corruption of girls?

Also the 2nd quest is peek on momoka in her room, school day but when i peek i only see same seen where she in half on bed and half on floor and i pick her and place her on bed....

I have no idea why i am stuck at this stage....I have skip days to see if new quest pop up of something change but nothing happen....
Do let me know how to fix this or i have to go to some specific day or so?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017

They're never in living room, and i get errors when trying to view the books in shelve.

May 16, 2020
to the ppl asking how to make sure yr in a good position to 'win the game', or trying to max out corruption etc, dont bother. the game is entirely linear, dont worry about 'side quests', there essentially arent any, theyre all linked, and all must be completed before moving on in the game although sometimes you get a choice as to what order you complete them in, and none of your choices affect gameplay, you always end up in the same position, at absolute most, you just wont progress at all until you build up a bit more. also, all corruption options available at 100%, are also available at 80% (as far as ive tested, it might be lower, like 75%, but i can confirm 80%).
its a great story, but thems the facts, its a story, not a game

Reactions: jetama

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
to the ppl asking how to make sure yr in a good position to 'win the game', or trying to max out corruption etc, dont bother. the game is entirely linear, dont worry about 'side quests', there essentially arent any, theyre all linked, and all must be completed before moving on in the game although sometimes you get a choice as to what order you complete them in, and none of your choices affect gameplay, you always end up in the same position, at absolute most, you just wont progress at all until you build up a bit more. also, all corruption options available at 100%, are also available at 80% (as far as ive tested, it might be lower, like 75%, but i can confirm 80%).
its a great story, but thems the facts, its a story, not a game
i think i got full sis corruption at like 40

May 16, 2020
oh, the gf, the blondie that works at the mines, you might get stuck with a lower corruption with her thats impossible to raise, but its inconsequential..
TIP: IF YOU REALLY ARE STUCK - uninstall the damn mod. i had a heap of incomplete quests and dialogues unlock when i uninstalled the damn mod - it was stuck at the 'Reds reaction to you passing out after using group corruption' part of the main story..also the "airi corruption payoff" scene unlocked, all this as soon as i uninstalled the mod, i started getting dialogue catch up while changing rooms/scenes, then it took me straight to red. ive had the cheats mod installed since day1.
and yes, the book of memories is still inaccessible while the mod is installed (which is why i uninstalled it)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes