Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
does anyone have a complete save (latest vers) please, mine got fucked in the newest update, and i don't want to start all over again.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys ..thats my first time in this game but before i download it i need to ask ?

is there any blueballs in this game or NTRs that i should worry about ?
u know like for example spending 2 to 3 days just in (bla bla) and hand job and blow job and tit job and all kinda body part jobs without sex scenes ? let me know pls

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
hello guys ..thats my first time in this game but before i download it i need to ask ?

u know like for example spending 2 to 3 days just in (bla bla) and hand job and blow job and tit job and all kinda body part jobs without sex scenes ? let me know pls
Well he's the only guy alive and I don't think any sex scene's happen that don't atleast involve the MC plus the grind is not much.
And I don't really remeber it taking too long to get from handjob to sex.
Oh but there is a reverse rape in it so be warned you know just incase being jumped on by girls is to much for you.

Hope that help's

Last edited:

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I did #5 for more than 5 times yet nothing happens.
Am I supposed to do this event before the main story events or something?
Same here. There's got to be another variable to trigger.

Edit: Found it. Come back at closing time when she's the only one there and try to sit at the bar.

What I'm stuck on is Okemia. It says I need a stronger spell, but every other quest line is pretty much done as far as tips go and the mod is busted.

And "skip day" just took me back to the main menu. OK. I'm done until future updates/fixes. I like it, but eventhough I haven't seen a single school event, I'm not big on "spinning my wheels" or "wild goose chases".

Last edited:
May 16, 2020
Same here. There's got to be another variable to trigger.

Edit: Found it. Come back at closing time when she's the only one there and try to sit at the bar.

What I'm stuck on is Okemia. It says I need a stronger spell, but every other quest line is pretty much done as far as tips go and the mod is busted.

And "skip day" just took me back to the main menu. OK. I'm done until future updates/fixes. I like it, but eventhough I haven't seen a single school event, I'm not big on "spinning my wheels" or "wild goose chases".
uninstall the mod, completely, including the extra file the mod automatically creates. the mod fucks the entire game up, locking scenes you need to unlock to progress.
unless the progress indicator in the book of memories says 100%, you havent finished the current content and there is more to unlock, but you probably wont even be able to get into the book of memories while the mod is installed. as soon as you uninstall it and start moving from 'room to room', you should see missed dialogue spontaneously appearing

Reactions: Lust Demon

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
uninstall the mod, completely, including the extra file the mod automatically creates. the mod fucks the entire game up, locking scenes you need to unlock to progress.
unless the progress indicator in the book of memories says 100%, you havent finished the current content and there is more to unlock, but you probably wont even be able to get into the book of memories while the mod is installed. as soon as you uninstall it and start moving from 'room to room', you should see missed dialogue spontaneously appearing
Thanks. I'll do that. I know there's more from the pdf and thread, but the hints stopped coming in and everything kinda ground to a halt.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
how 2 download
You download it by clicking on the link ( the red colored texts) in Attachments. and then chose to "save as" and put it where you have the game\saves

1621814453965.png
It looks like this :) the 1-1-LT1.save is the link you need to press on the page where you found the save.
Not this one since it is a image not a link :)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
any news about the update? I checked patreon and Dev's latest post was from the all the way to April 22. This game isn't abandoned right?

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
any news about the update? I checked patreon and Dev's latest post was from the all the way to April 22. This game isn't abandoned right?
There is a progress bar that indicates how much of the update is done, just click on "show more" on patreon's page. New version it's taking a while, but is almost in 75%

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Well he's the only guy alive and I don't think any sex scene's happen that don't atleast involve the MC plus the grind is not much.
And I don't really remeber it taking too long to get from handjob to sex.
Oh but there is a reverse rape in it so be warned you know just incase being jumped on by girls is to much for you.

Hope that help's
it does helps like 100%
soo u mean to say im the only man there and its not long blueball .. just hop the story is good

yea i dont care much about rape or getting raped ..as long as its just me and the girls no others there ..so its all good :)

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
it does helps like 100%
soo u mean to say im the only man there and its not long blueball .. just hop the story is good

yea i dont care much about rape or getting raped ..as long as its just me and the girls no others there ..so its all good :)
Agreed

Reactions: Horagen81

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
don't know if it counts as NTR but there's a futa scene where a character gets a dick by magic and takes dark fairy princess' virginity. MC will be intimate with this princess' later in the story. you can only skip the scene but can't avoid it from happening.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
don't know if it counts as NTR but there's a futa scene where a character gets a dick by magic and takes dark fairy princess' virginity. MC will be intimate with this princess' later in the story. you can only skip the scene but can't avoid it from happening.
I already banged that chick and I missed a futa scene? Well, that sucks. Now to go dig into my saves...

Reactions: FgtRtd

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I already banged that chick and I missed a futa scene? Well, that sucks. Now to go dig into my saves...
that futa scene happens even before MC meets dark fairy.

It should definitely be counted as NTR since one of the main girls lost her virginity to someone else. A dick is a dick, even if it from a futa. It wasn't even necessary since it brings nothing to the story. Skip option seems useless to me since it will happen anyways.

May 16, 2020
that futa scene happens even before MC meets dark fairy.

It should definitely be counted as NTR since one of the main girls lost her virginity to someone else. A dick is a dick, even if it from a futa. It wasn't even necessary since it brings nothing to the story. Skip option seems useless to me since it will happen anyways.
doesn't qualify as NTR as she is not the MC's partner at the time (or at any time) so its not infidelity of any sort, but certainly does qualify as *SLUT ALERT* ;)

Reactions: Mikeyw and FgtRtd

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
doesn't qualify as NTR as she is not the MC's partner at the time (or at any time) so its not infidelity of any sort, but certainly does qualify as *SLUT ALERT* ;)
Tagline
Netorare
Description
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

an LI need not to be in a relationship with MC. about jealousy, i was damn jealous when dark fairy got her virginity taken away by that orc.

I don't understand. if the developer is going with "there's only one man and all the girls are virgins" storyline then why make one of the main girls loose it to an another dick during the game? it's not something which happens in the past. It doesn't even change anything in the story.

Nothing against those people who liked that futa scene but instead of giving an option to skip why not simply let us avoid it from happening?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes