just_another_guy

May 27, 2018
got any progress on #35?
No and yes, I was not able to find the right conditions so I have decompiled the game.

It seems that there is a bug on Momoko#35 : the label exists but is never call.

If you can activate the console, you can access this scene by typing "jump event_momoko_erotic_book". This is a minor scene where MC finds an erotic book in Momoko bedroom. No H

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just restarted this game and just realized how heartless and pathetic the mc actually is. He's told, in a dream, by a witch of dark magic, that he will gain corruption magic that sacrifices part of the victim's soul to the witch, so that she may break out of the Red Place that she's apparently trapped in. This will also slightly corrupt/mind control them. Not only does the mc agree to this without question or hesitation, but he casts the corruption/sacrifice/mind control magic on his own mother literally just after waking up so that he may see her boobs. This all happens in the first 10-15 minutes of playing.

The Red Witch must have thought "daaaamn, that guy is desperate for pussy, best choice ever".

And to think that in my previous game I had both Airi and Momoko at 100% corruption. So the Red Witch had their souls and MC had their bodies.

Last edited:

peq75755

Jan 10, 2020
Just restarted this game and just realized how heartless and pathetic the mc actually is. He's told, in a dream, by a witch of dark magic, that he will gain corruption magic that sacrices part of the victim's soul to the witch, so that she may break out of the Red Place that she's apparently trapped in. This will also slightly corrupt/mind control them. Not only does the mc agree to this without questions or hesitation, but he casts the corruption/sacrifice/mind control magic on his own mother literally just after waking up so that he may see her boobs. This all happens in the first 10-15 minutes of playing.

The Red Witch must have thought "daaaamn, that guy is desperate for pussy, best choice ever".

And to think that in my previous game I had both Airi and Momoko at 100% corruption. So the Red Witch had their souls and MC had their bodies.
Calm down son its just a game

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Just restarted this game and just realized how heartless and pathetic the mc actually is. He's told, in a dream, by a witch of dark magic, that he will gain corruption magic that sacrices part of the victim's soul to the witch, so that she may break out of the Red Place that she's apparently trapped in. This will also slightly corrupt/mind control them. Not only does the mc agree to this without questions or hesitation, but he casts the corruption/sacrifice/mind control magic on his own mother literally just after waking up so that he may see her boobs. This all happens in the first 10-15 minutes of playing.

Oh totally. I meeean, if some actual red headed beauty of a witch appeared to me irl and made me the same offer while also evidently revealing that magic was real somehow, I would definitely possibly 100% probably refuse to use that magic in any morally questionable ways… of that I am absolutely nearly certain.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Oh totally. I meeean, if some actual red headed beauty of a witch appeared to me irl and made me the same offer while also evidently revealing that magic was real somehow, I would definitely possibly 100% probably refuse to use that magic in any morally questionable ways… of that I am absolutely nearly certain.
Clearly not. That would be both heartless and pathetic of you. More so if you went for your mother. Your need for boobs is bigger than her need for a soul, of that I am absolutely nearly certain.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is the futa optional in this? Not to rag on fetishes but as far as I'm concerned if there is another dick and balls your not the only man left.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the futa optional in this? Not to rag on fetishes but as far as I'm concerned if there is another dick and balls your not the only man left.
I think now you can skip it, you only have one scene one of the girls uses magic on another girl to grow a penis and they have sex.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dark Magic [v0.13.6 Public] [F.Lord] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,96 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,94 GB

Compressed Size PC: 1,01 GB
DarkMagic-V.0.13.6-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 0,99 GB
DarkMagic-V.0.13.6-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) - -

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Dark Magic [v0.13.6 Public] [F.Lord] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,96 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,94 GB

Compressed Size PC: 1,01 GB
DarkMagic-V.0.13.6-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload PC

Compressed Size Mac: 0,99 GB
DarkMagic-V.0.13.6-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) - -
Far too much time since i last messed with this one. Time to change this. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Just restarted this game and just realized how heartless and pathetic the mc actually is. He's told, in a dream, by a witch of dark magic, that he will gain corruption magic that sacrifices part of the victim's soul to the witch, so that she may break out of the Red Place that she's apparently trapped in. This will also slightly corrupt/mind control them. Not only does the mc agree to this without question or hesitation, but he casts the corruption/sacrifice/mind control magic on his own mother literally just after waking up so that he may see her boobs. This all happens in the first 10-15 minutes of playing.

Yeah, not only is he selling the souls of the people who love and care about him for some easy puss, he's also the only man alive. Again... the only man alive and he cannot score. That is an extreme level of patheticness. Like you figure even if people puked when they looked at your face, you would have more than a fair share of people whom were still curious about man parts with no other option than you.

So this guy is both evil and pathetic, he's basically a neckbeard.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, not only is he selling the souls of the people who love and care about him for some easy puss, he's also the only man alive. Again... the only man alive and he cannot score. That is an extreme level of patheticness. Like you figure even if people puked when they looked at your face, you would have more than a fair share of people whom were still curious about man parts with no other option than you.

So this guy is both evil and pathetic, he's basically a neckbeard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Being wanted and being able to score are two different things it seems. Guy should've put a note up in the square "im literally the last man alive, you don't got a lot of options, call me".
well he did score with those girls just not on his terms

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes