Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Am I correct in the assumption that the way to fully corrupt everyone is to delay gratification as long as possible?
1. I'm not working at the mine past afternoon since I know that's how you advance Yasuko's romance, so I'd have to stop corrupting her during late mornings. (60% and rising!)
2. I'm not visiting the living room in the morning since I know that sends Momoko to school and I'd have to stop corrupting her in her room during the afternoon.
3. I'm avoiding drinking the water at the park and skipping the scene with Emica because I've got her corruption over 70% and I'd like to finish both that and my strength at roughly the same time.
4. I'm not drinking at the bar during evenings as I know that requires some Chizue scenes I haven't bought yet. (Wasted a whole lot of money on a previous play-through thinking I could go there at Night, or skip Chizue entirely).
5. I'm dumping corruption into Nami every late morning I can get her alone at the gates without advancing the quest by visiting the clinic.
6. I haven't done the sleepover with Airi as I'm pushing for 100% on that corruption before hand.
7. No erotic novels for Red Witch until I finish with the hotties in front of me, I don't need new targets yet.
Etc. Etc.
My days are seeming a bit repetitive, but I'm looking at it like I'm powerlevelling so I can roflstomp the second half of the game.

Reactions: Horagen81

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Am I correct in the assumption that the way to fully corrupt everyone is to delay gratification as long as possible?
1. I'm not working at the mine past afternoon since I know that's how you advance Yasuko's romance, so I'd have to stop corrupting her during late mornings. (60% and rising!)
2. I'm not visiting the living room in the morning since I know that sends Momoko to school and I'd have to stop corrupting her in her room during the afternoon.
3. I'm avoiding drinking the water at the park and skipping the scene with Emica because I've got her corruption over 70% and I'd like to finish both that and my strength at roughly the same time.
4. I'm not drinking at the bar during evenings as I know that requires some Chizue scenes I haven't bought yet. (Wasted a whole lot of money on a previous play-through thinking I could go there at Night, or skip Chizue entirely).
5. I'm dumping corruption into Nami every late morning I can get her alone at the gates without advancing the quest by visiting the clinic.
6. I haven't done the sleepover with Airi as I'm pushing for 100% on that corruption before hand.
7. No erotic novels for Red Witch until I finish with the hotties in front of me, I don't need new targets yet.
Etc. Etc.
My days are seeming a bit repetitive, but I'm looking at it like I'm powerlevelling so I can roflstomp the second half of the game.
Then it is better to stop playing this!!

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Well, Paapi's comment aside, this strategy worked out pretty well. There was about 15-20 days of grinding followed by a near tidal wave of absolutely free fuckery going on. No one was corruption locked at all, (I still had some story locks in place for Airi), but almost everyone else never needed me to repeat a scene to fully unlock their character. I had nearly enough money to start fully corrupting Chizue as well. (Doesn't do anything, but boy does that 100% next to her feel like an achievement).
Just finished off the Soldier test after running out of other content to unlock. Not having anything but main quests show up on the Magic Notes for a day or two feels pretty damn good, too.

Reactions: Horagen81

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Well, Paapi's comment aside, this strategy worked out pretty well. There was about 15-20 days of grinding followed by a near tidal wave of absolutely free fuckery going on. No one was corruption locked at all, (I still had some story locks in place for Airi), but almost everyone else never needed me to repeat a scene to fully unlock their character. I had nearly enough money to start fully corrupting Chizue as well. (Doesn't do anything, but boy does that 100% next to her feel like an achievement).
Just finished off the Soldier test after running out of other content to unlock. Not having anything but main quests show up on the Magic Notes for a day or two feels pretty damn good, too.
Sounds like you had fun :D me I am just playing them as it comes by without any deeper thoughts on it

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
I downloaded the latest version earlier because i hadn't played the game in quite a while, on day 2 when the 'magic notes' say 'i could use some sleep', when i go to the bedroom it says 'I should visit red witch'. And i can, even though i havent met her yet.

I went back and just went to sleep without choosing 'visit red witch' and only then theres the introduction scene. Seems like i shouldnt be able to visit her without actually meeting her (introductions and all) in my dreams first?

I'll leave a review once i've played more

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
I downloaded the latest version earlier because i hadn't played the game in quite a while, on day 2 when the 'magic notes' say 'i could use some sleep', when i go to the bedroom it says 'I should visit red witch'. And i can, even though i havent met her yet.

I went back and just went to sleep without choosing 'visit red witch' and only then theres the introduction scene. Seems like i shouldnt be able to visit her without actually meeting her (introductions and all) in my dreams first?

I'll leave a review once i've played more
Hi, where do you download the latest version?

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
Since i've started the game again, i've somehow got stuck. As far as i can tell i've done everything the game has told me, but the story is not advancing. I've tried a lot, but at this point, i'll just bin the game, unless someone can tell me what im doing wrong. I've proceeded up until this point, when i visit Okemia, it just tells me to keep corrupting other girls. I've tried, again and again,....
1617129030966.png

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
finally started 13.5 and it's weird, it's acting as if no one is corrupted wtf?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes