GamerPunk

Apr 21, 2020
i'm 70% sure i got softlocked... :(. I have the hintbook tell me i need to corrupt airi more while airi is at 100% corruption
If you haven't gotten an answer yet, just keep peeking and visiting at night. Just gotta keep doing stuff with her to progress. I had to do the same just today.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
If you haven't gotten an answer yet, just keep peeking and visiting at night. Just gotta keep doing stuff with her to progress. I had to do the same just today.
thanks i'll try that once i find where i put the game/re-download it. i was thinking i would need to do a full reset and wasn't really in the mood for one

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
I am replaying this game for a fifth time already, is is overall great, but holy shit MC is fucking dence.
No questions asked, no suspicions, no brain activity.
First time i saw MC was getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i thought he will just wash it off.
Bunch of inner monologues about him being constantly used - no, he wont stand up or even SAY something for himself.
Give him a pair of balls in addition to his dick, which is a real MC of this game at this point.

And that Red Bitch, hate her.

And funny thing - at the bar event with Nana and Emica MC complains about them treating him like a peace of meat...which he was and is for entire fucking game.

Last edited:

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Is this game forced harem or you can pick just the girls you prefer? I noticed Futa tag and I hope it's avoidable content.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
F.Lord hi when we gonna get fix version? Is there any date for it? (I talked you before about Okemia talking like she is already inside of my harem while we are in throne room etc) So i was wondering when we got fix version.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
F.Lord hi when we gonna get fix version? Is there any date for it? (I talked you before about Okemia talking like she is already inside of my harem while we are in throne room etc) So i was wondering when we got fix version.
machine translation and continuity problems seem strong in this one. I don't think most scenes have a check to see how far with a girl you got. to be fair i'm playing hilariously out of order but still.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this game forced harem or you can pick just the girls you prefer? I noticed Futa tag and I hope it's avoidable content.
There is only one futa scene (between two girls, but one temporarily has a dick for a spell) and it's avoidable

Reactions: AlexMpog

Love4shubham

May 12, 2020
more magic powers of mc will be grt like he can pass through wall he can increase lust or create false memories he can be invisible maybe adding some fetishes,btw had fun playing it

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes