kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
i played before the reset on shit how are things now?
Kinda same position to Harem Hotel. Everything in a holding pattern until you can bang the ginger goddess (Autumn/Queen Kimika). Other fun stuff to do in the meanwhile, but all rather beside the point.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone have the save file for 100% gallery unlock ?? please do share
and also great work by the dev eagerly waiting for the next update

Reactions: berserk87

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
What happened to the book of memory guide? And don't tell me "the ingame hints are enough" because I have two scenes crossed out in the book of memory and hints say "Nothing to do at this moment!" so that's demonstrably false. It's Momoko's third to last and Airi's last scene, for reference.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Have all the scenes with the mom and sis at the start of the game (i guess, before becoming a soldier) been redone yet? or are they still working on catching up?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
F.Lord Hi mate, I have a question: Can you explain me why im forcing like i already add Yasuko to my harem and why game literaly acts like i already had scenes with her?

In my main playthrough (save) i have zero Yasuko content i didn't had any lewd or story scenes with her but despite i dont done anyting with her in castle she told Yami: ''But he said its okay to have me as his girlfriend as well.'' and MC told ''Oh, shit, I actualy told her that.'' but... I didn't said anyting like that? In fact i didn't even talk with her at all! But MC literaly makes harem talk with her and Yami and tells a lot of thing i didn't said at all. So despite not having any content with her in past updates future updates gonna act like I already done them? Story gonna force me things i didn't done and tell me ''you done this!'' ? Or im facing with bug? I hope im facing with bug because this doesn't makes any sense at all.

Last edited:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Why are you focusin on the dicks...? The focus should be on the girl not the person thats attached to the dick that fucks her. And all those games you mentioned have shit stories and are about sharing or ntr or whatever. Just because I want some competition doesnt mean I want to see sharing or NTR. REAL men are competitive by nature. But you nerdy ass beta's cant handle competition because you know you will lose everytime. If it was real life I would be the 1 cucking you bozo's. A man with a bunch a female friends will always be in the friendzone and never get any of them. You will always be the guy they call and cry about their boyfriend to.
Lucky for me I'm not your neighbor.
Will you solve the Russia/Ukraine war too?
Please give me an autograph kid, or "big alpha of the world" than beg for dicks in a harem game.

Last edited:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
F.Lord Hi mate, I have a question: Can you explain me why im forcing like i already add Yasuko to my harem and why game literaly acts like i already had scenes with her?

In my main playthrough (save) i have zero Yasuko content i didn't had any lewd or story scenes with her but despite i dont done anyting with her in castle she told Yami: ''But he said its okay to have me as his girlfriend as well.'' and MC told ''Oh, shit, I actualy told her that.'' but... I didn't said anyting like that? In fact i didn't even talk with her at all! But MC literaly makes harem talk with her and Yami and tells a lot of thing i didn't said at all. So despite not having any content with her in past updates future updates gonna act like I already done them? Story gonna force me things i didn't done and tell me ''you done this!'' ? Or im facing with bug? I hope im facing with bug because this doesn't makes any sense at all.
Hello.
To answer your question, it’s a bug. I will check for some required conditions to start the curtain scene sequence. But in your case, it was a mistake on my part. I forgot to add Yasuko’s conditions to prevent those scenes from happening in the first place. My apologies for the confusion.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
What happened to the book of memory guide? And don't tell me "the ingame hints are enough" because I have two scenes crossed out in the book of memory and hints say "Nothing to do at this moment!" so that's demonstrably false. It's Momoko's third to last and Airi's last scene, for reference.
Some scenes are their room's services. You can go to their room and ask to do that with them.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello.
To answer your question, it’s a bug. I will check for some required conditions to start the curtain scene sequence. But in your case, it was a mistake on my part. I forgot to add Yasuko’s conditions to prevent those scenes from happening in the first place. My apologies for the confusion.
Thanks for answer, then im gonna wait fix update :D

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
So is NTR scene still there? It's really shame that devs add NTR scenes to Harem games, a tags which are supposed to be complete opposite of each other.
Which scene is an NTR scene? Please elaborate.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes