Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to get the spider more than once? I see one in my room, but there is no option to catch it, and I feel like I missed something by having mom and sister sleep in their room together while under such low corruption.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
when? bro
Now! It is out for the devs Patreons. Sometimes they drop it here early.
However it looks like we have to wait for the public version to drop some time later this month.
Hope a kind soul will throw us a bone though.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Honestly I think the question is "where can I find it?" If it is out "now", then the answer is .. uhhh .. now .. or as of the time the person posted it in the past.
At the moment only on the devs patreon. Sometimes a kind soul drops it early on here, otherwise we have to wait for the public version

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
V.0.15.5 Change-logs:
- Fixed click indicator icon didn't appear in Replaying mode. - Fixed videos with Windows activation watermark in it. - Updated sleepover at Airi's handjob videos. - Updated Airi room quickie sex videos (Morning sex). - Updated some of Airi and Momoko's memories image icons. - Updated and added more tips in Magic Notes. - Updated Peek Momoko at night + New Handjob animations. - Updated Peek Airi at night + New Boobjob animations. - Updated Airi's room service: Blowjob + New animations. - Updated scenes and quests sequences. - Now Momoko will get upset if you wake her up too early. - Now you can access the Book of Memory anywhere. - Added new 205 render images. - Added new 36 animation videos. - Added a frame when you give water to Airi at Castle front. - Added option to make Airi lactate when sleeping over. - Added Airi Morning quickie and Night quickie. - Added Airi sleep naked image. - Added Momoko's room services: Blowjob, Eat pussy, & Sex. - Added a new threesome scene with Airi and Momoko. - Added 3 new memories to Momoko's memory page. - Added 4 new memories to Airi's memory page. - Added 1 new memory to Taka's memory page.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
At the moment only on the devs patreon. Sometimes a kind soul drops it early on here, otherwise we have to wait for the public version
I understand that. If you saw what I quoted - you would have seen the thread. Dude #1 posts "15.5 is out now" Dude #2 posts "When" .. I was attempting (and apparently failing) at being humorous - by saying well you know - when Dude #1 posted it - it was "out".

Sorry for the Sahara level dry humor :)

Reactions: XCelesX

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
fuck anonfiles! our internet is good and all, download got up to 1.18 gb then suddenly FAILED TO DOWNLOAD!! :WutFace:
some sites disconnect you after X hours. even though it only took X hours because they throttle the speed too much and you were still actively downloading.
I am not a fan of anonfiles

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
some sites disconnect you after X hours. even though it only took X hours because they throttle the speed too much and you were still actively downloading.
I am not a fan of anonfiles
never had a problem with mega. never had any luck with anonfiles. seems clear-cut to me. to be fair didn't try anonfiles much before ditching for something that works so there is that.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
never had a problem with mega. never had any luck with anonfiles. seems clear-cut to me. to be fair didn't try anonfiles much before ditching for something that works so there is that.
mega is great when it is available. but sometimes it is not available
also mega caps you at 5GB a day which is too low. on active days i can run out and be forced to use other sites.
rpdl has been massively alleviating this though.

Reactions: Vanderer

koqkoq

Apr 23, 2017
When will 15.5 be released publicly? It's been more than 10 days since 5$ release, isn't it time?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
so v15.5 is a remake of old video content of airi and also new content for airi?hell yeah this is gonna be good

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes