Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I just did finish a first playthrough.
Great game and real character development....with plenty of sex.

My favorite characters thus far are
1.Mihina What is not to love about her.She is innocent but daring. Shy but open to the MC(yea takes a little magic and work).She is also the only one you can be 100% sure would be loyal to the point of her own death(Maybe my #3 as well,but kingdom first for them I think).

2.Yasuko. Sadly my first LI and one that after the original actual sex scene you can no longer seem to have sex with her.

3.Okemia and Luna. What a fun pair they make.Thank you for Okemia's birthday present(the mc lol),it was fun.

Chizue is another character I enjoyed.

Flower...why oh why can I not get little or her big again lol.

I am not a fan of obese women or cows,but somehow pushed through the pain to enjoy the characters and the story.It is a good story as well(and none of the above characters are either obese or cows). I am also left unsure of which side is actually the correct one many many times.Seems to be some lines I do not mind crossing,others I won't(but the MC will). All in all it made the story more fun for me and I never did get that"I know what happens next" feeling...which is good.

Thank you for the game.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi F.Lord just started playing this game...I just have to say fucking great game and models are top notch.. and all the best for your other game..

And just wanted to know was Airi talking about her mother or grandmother with her children

And so Just wanted to ask will you introduce Airi' mother as well ? And if yes will she be romanceable or not ??

Will there be pregnancy for both milfs and teen characters ??

Hope u answer.. thankyou
Second time posting this ??

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Dark Magic [v0.15.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dark Magic [v0.15.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Dark Magic [v0.14.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Dark Magic [v0.14.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-10
Version: 0.15.0

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
How do you activate the holloween event. I have candy I evan bought a candy going to sleep just starts the next day
I struggled with it as well,but finally noticed.
It happens in the red area. Just giving her "candy" is different. When you do it correctly (top option in her chat menu) and then sleep, it triggers. It took me a few tries to work it out,but was a fun event.

Last edited:

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
Solid game still. Feels like a lot of the content isn't for me (not into milfs) but there are enough characters to keep me checking back occasionally. I'm confused why everyone in the thread seems to hate Azumi though. In a game about magically corrupting chicks into begging for your dick, she seems like the ideal target.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes