BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was wondering who the futa/trans characters are in this game? It's my main kink and I would rather get right to the content that I'm interested in than playing a guessing game with the characters.
It's a single scene between two female characters (although except for the MC in the game there are only women): one gives a cock to the other for a while and then, if you want, the scene happens.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The dev wrote it is around 1 hour of content with 17 animations
I think it was some serious writing error as he accidently ended up typing 1 hour instead of 10 minutes but its okay typing mistakes happen and also the fact that he is working on two games simultaneously now so of course you cannot expect a good and big update in either of them .

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
really again not working of older save`s? ahhh ok i come back when you hit the 0.2 mark , and when i start again but until this i dont play it. Sorry. 2 time or 3 time i dont know. Sorry.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
really again not working of older save`s? ahhh ok i come back when you hit the 0.2 mark , and when i start again but until this i dont play it. Sorry. 2 time or 3 time i dont know. Sorry.
link to the game of the gif under you

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
V.0.15.0 Change-logs:
Older save (below V.0.12.3) might not work properly

+ System & Contents Update:
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added new 17 animation videos.
- Added new 275 images.
- Added new 1000+ lines of dialogue
- Added new content: A night with Mihina
- Added new room decoration after finishing Halloween part 1
- Changed click indication icon to a mouse.
- Updated a night with Okemia bar close look animation.
- Updated Tsuki first meet animation video.

- Update estimate playtime (V.0.14.0-V.0.15.0): ~1 hours.
- Start from beginning estimate playtime: ~36 hours.

form discord

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
It's a single scene between two female characters (although except for the MC in the game there are only women): one gives a cock to the other for a while and then, if you want, the scene happens.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what the names of those characters are?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes