Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
This is still fun and all, but hasn't it jumped the shark? I've been playing the latest update for the best part of half an hour and so far all we've had is a lot of deep and meaningful dialogue about betrayal and dead daughters and the dark fairy wandering about in the altogether. Sorry to sound impatient but when do we get to bang the queen? It's not like we haven't been waiting long enough.
Man games always do that. Harem hotel started doing it too. They forget about the sexiness and start going for a Pulitzer Prize eventually.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
What do you mean by a cop out tag? I think I disagree, but am not sure yet.
In most cases in games when they add a tag like Futa, its usually an LI or a character that interacts in some way with the MC. In this case the dev added a character that not only isnt an LI they don't interact with the MC.

Also the character in question isn't even a Futa they were just temporarily transformed for a quick throwaway 30 second sex scene that didn't even need to exist. Cop out being that its a false pretense, not a real futa nor LI nor interactable. Just a fetish checkbox. The equivalent of a sex scene in a dream sequence, totally useless.

Reactions: JmTrad

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
In most cases in games when they add a tag like Futa, its usually an LI or a character that interacts in some way with the MC. In this case the dev added a character that not only isnt an LI they don't interact with the MC.

Also the character in question isn't even a Futa they were just temporarily transformed for a quick throwaway 30 second sex scene that didn't even need to exist. Cop out being that its a false pretense, not a real futa nor LI nor interactable. Just a fetish checkbox. The equivalent of a sex scene in a dream sequence, totally useless.
Ok I understand where you're coming from, and I don't completely disagree. I don't think it's 100% a cop out though. There is a futa scene in it, and no matter what that's gonna cause issues. The people that like that sort of thing are gonna dislike that it's only one, non-canon, scene whereas the people that don't like it might take affront if the tag isn't there (and with some of the comments I've seen on some of the games, it wouldn't be surprising to me if they did). So I don't think it's a cop out so much as the dev being a little overly-cautious. But that's just my opinion, and you're free to your own.

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong here? My hint book says "To continue story have sex with Yasuko, Hitomu and Sada first" The only one I havent had sex with is Sada but there are no hints whatsoever on what to do next with her. The last event I had with her was when she saved Mihina and the last event overall was Nami's bday/ mihinas going away party.

What do i have to trigger to progress with Sada?

Edit: I dont even know what exactly is messed up, no event will trigger like Mihina leaving or the attack on Namis

Last edited:

hiensolo11

Nov 24, 2020
Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong here? My hint book says "To continue story have sex with Yasuko, Hitomu and Sada first" The only one I havent had sex with is Sada but there are no hints whatsoever on what to do next with her. The last event I had with her was when she saved Mihina and the last event overall was Nami's bday/ mihinas going away party.

What do i have to trigger to progress with Sada?

Edit: I dont even know what exactly is messed up, no event will trigger like Mihina leaving or the attack on Namis
go to discord there is a walk throught there

Reactions: Exodus19

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
i need help, dunno where i go wrong but when i try to "peek" inside the bathroom when momoko & the princess is in I CANT! & i cannot "use spell" on momoko no more, i think in the previous version theres a point where you tell her to leave the door open but that option is gone or i just miss something at some point, please advise thanks...

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
is the 2nd visit (i think it's the 2nd visit) to the castle completed ? (where the mc saw the picture of the red witch & passed out)

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
For me, this was the most satisfying update in a long while. And sorry for those of you who are just hanging out to bump uglies with the Red Witch.

Recent updates have either focused on the main plot, or fleshed out (pun intended) the relationships with the MC's ever expanding harem.

This update moves the main story forward as well as adding some great sex scenes at home, and with other members of the cast that had either not been developed much, or barely been seen for far too long.

Most pleasing of all is that F.Lord surprises with several elements of the story. It has always had such an interesting premise that seemed under-exploited. Now finally, we are beginning to see more hints of how this unusual world, with its weird mixture of contemporary and ancient, came to exist.

hiensolo11

Nov 24, 2020
For me, this was the most satisfying update in a long while. And sorry for those of you who are just hanging out to bump uglies with the Red Witch.

Recent updates have either focused on the main plot, or fleshed out (pun intended) the relationships with the MC's ever expanding harem.

This update moves the main story forward as well as adding some great sex scenes at home, and with other members of the cast that had either not been developed much, or barely been seen for far too long.

Most pleasing of all is that F.Lord surprises with several elements of the story. It has always had such an interesting premise that seemed under-exploited. Now finally, we are beginning to see more hints of how this unusual world, with its weird mixture of contemporary and ancient, came to exist.
Well, i think the next update should focus on the main story more than making more sex scenes (sorry for bad english).

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes