Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game definitely needs more attention and support. The quality has been increasing with every update.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
patch notes 0.16 not written ?
+ System & Contents Update:
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Fixed Back button didn't appear in replaying mode.
- Rerendered some of the Living room images.
- Rerendered Airi oil massage images (More oily body)
- Rerendered Hitomu & Hitomi onsen welcoming images.
- Reordered Book of Memory pages. - Merged Emica & Nana Book of Memory pages into one.
- Updated Yamiyo's first sex dialogue.
- Revamped Chizue's story.
- Now you be able to switch between BOM & BOL
- Added new Main menu video and updated menu style.
- Added new 49 animation videos.
- Added new 1050+ images.
- Added new 4000+ lines of dialogue
- Added more what-to-do notes.
- Added more sound effects and music.
- Added new MC's room decoration from the story.
- Added Book of Lover 2 new pages: Sada & Hitomu
- Added Hitomu (Doctor)'s office room.
- Added Sada's new room service: Show boobs.
- Added Yasuko's new office service: Spread legs.
New Book of Memory replayable:
- Airi: +2 memories
- Momoko: +2 memories
- Taka: +2 memories
- Yasuko: +1 memory
- Hitomu & Hitomi: +2 memories
- Yamiyo & Hanako: +1 memory
- Chizue: +5 memories
- Sada: +11 memories

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
in Airi's room, first you invite momoko to sleep with you, then you goto Airi's room at night and ask to have a sleep over with Airi
Actually that was in the previous update. As far as I can remember there is no new threesome scene in this update, but there is sort of a foursome scene in the bathroom.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello.
To answer your question, it’s a bug. I will check for some required conditions to start the curtain scene sequence. But in your case, it was a mistake on my part. I forgot to add Yasuko’s conditions to prevent those scenes from happening in the first place. My apologies for the confusion.
You told it will be fixed and I was waiting but it's still same with latest version. And you told it will be fixed 8 months ago... So 8 months passed and not fix yet?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
You told it will be fixed and I was waiting but it's still same with latest version. And you told it will be fixed 8 months ago... So 8 months passed and not fix yet?
It’s fixed. The game will ask you to have sex with Yasuko, Sada, and Hitomu before the main story line gets further to the attack at Nami’s house scene. I did forget to put it in the changelog.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Look, I don’t mind the one star review, it’s fine and I appreciate your thoughts and opinions (Thanks to your guys’ reviews and feedbacks by the way) I just see it’s funny how that review has no constructive feedback for me to work with at all. Just being called ugly by the guy who has “no bully” in a name.

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
i have a dumb question, but first off love the game. ok the question what's the MC's last name im starting over to try something different and im a big RPer, i never noticed how theres a main and sub storys kinda like side quest's ,so i wanna match a name without using Jack Dumb question i know XD

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes