Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dark Magic 0.16.0 with BrandyYT cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to v0.16

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020
The game skips a few of the events sometimes. The hint button on the left side of the screen showed that I should hypnotize momo in the living room but in the next in-game day that quest disappeared and the event never occured. It's not just a one off thing, other events disappeared too sometimes.

Also, the game lacks continuity. Airi was hesitant to strip infront of me but in my training session with her in the park, her boobs slipped out and she wasn't ahy at all and even said that she knows I like her tits. Then i corrupted her and got a blowjob during sleepover. But when I interacted with her the next day and selected the 'service' option - there wasn't a blowjob option available. The option unlocked a few days later and the game dialogue suggested that Airi was doing it for the first time.

Other than that - the game is great. Tons of contents and soo much animation and every character is busty and beautiful.

Shindora

Oct 1, 2022
Hello.
I have a very simple question when it comes to the game - how is the corruption? I've read some reviews about it online and found that it isn't the usual stuff but is rather more wholesome. So without that many spoilers can you let me know what is going on : )?

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

starkj

May 17, 2022
If you download the save with everything unlocked, it says on those 3 scenes " alternative reality" i think but i have no idea how to unlock them either on my save, they are the only ones left for me.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
After I finished the game one thing comes to mind right away is, why yamiyo corruption process is time skipped?!, it's such huge missing opportunity, it coulve been pretty awesome corrupting journey, it could potentially made to be so hot that it would've been added to my personal top 5 heck even top 3 hottest scenes of avn I ever played, not only for the good model but the whole situation, circumstance and relation between mc and LI. It could've been perfect for my own taste. If it remains it's still down under my top 10 missing opportunity of avn tho.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
After I finished the game one thing comes to mind right away is, why yamiyo corruption process is time skipped?!, it's such huge missing opportunity, it coulve been pretty awesome corrupting journey, it could potentially made to be so hot that it would've been added to my personal top 5 heck even top 3 hottest scenes of avn I ever played, not only for the good model but the whole situation, circumstance and relation between mc and LI. It could've been perfect for my own taste. If it remains it's still down under my top 10 missing opportunity of avn tho.
I feel you mate, Hitomu get a custom scene with like 6 sex position scene alone (not to mention all the "foreplay") while best girl yamiyo content is getting skip ,she only have like what? 2 lame and kinda basic sex scene, hopefully the author will add at least 1 custom scene like the one with Hitomu in the onsen for yamiyo.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
I think you need to talk to her in the morning outside the bar
Dont think it work like that, talk to her plenty of them in the morning already, she said to come back after midnight,and there just no sex scene unlock at midnight, must've spend nearly $1000 on her trying to unlock the damn scene , im at like 96% or so rn, just a few scene with airi and momoko that i miss out somewhere, these 3 scenes with chizue, and the last scene from emica and nana page are those i have no idea how to unlock.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes