F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
It just goes to show how much they both love each other. She gets "mad" at him but she was hoping for that outcome just as much as he was. She was just hoping that he'd be sensible and not take it there. But yeah, this update to the story makes me feel bad because this was the "I love you" moment, and then later she sees you with others and her heart breaks, even though it's pretty clear since the beginning of the game that the MC would give up everyone except Nami and his family.
That's why Nami's mom warned her about the MC. You know that you the MC will never stop doing that type of the actions with other girls, and Nami's pure little heart will keep breaking. And that I love you moment show that you choose to be a just a predator or a predator who still have some heart.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That's why Nami's mom warned her about the MC. You know that you the MC will never stop doing that type of the actions with other girls, and Nami's pure little heart will keep breaking. And that I love you moment show that you choose to be a just a predator or a predator who still have some heart.
I always sort of took it that to him everyone else (with the exception of probably Airi and Momoko) was just sex to him and only Nami was special. Honestly I was expecting there to be a "blow up" scene with Nami in the update where she kicked his ass after. But honestly the way you had Taka describe it sounded like it was less like he was the predator and more like he was the prey and she'd have to learn to share with the rest of the wolves.

I am still hoping that she's still on the route to be his wife eventually and gets brought into the family, even if she accepts that he'll always be lusted after for being the only guy.

Reactions: F.Lord

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
V.0.6.1 full gallery(in Game book) and savegame so i can play that on new version V.0.7.0B?

Last edited:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I always sort of took it that to him everyone else (with the exception of probably Airi and Momoko) was just sex to him and only Nami was special. Honestly I was expecting there to be a "blow up" scene with Nami in the update where she kicked his ass after. But honestly the way you had Taka describe it sounded like it was less like he was the predator and more like he was the prey and she'd have to learn to share with the rest of the wolves.

I am still hoping that she's still on the route to be his wife eventually and gets brought into the family, even if she accepts that he'll always be lusted after for being the only guy.
Nami's story is still limited. This update was for Taka and Sada. And I mean by predator is that MC think to himself because he has the power.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
V.0.6.1 full gallery(in Game book) and savegame so i can play that on new version V.0.7.0B?
No, you always can start wherever you are. From save (That's not too old like 0.1.0) or start from the beginning.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Nami's story is still limited. This update was for Taka and Sada. And I mean by predator is that MC think to himself because he has the power.
Well I think he probably is rethinking that a bit after Sada threatening to kill him and warning him about people coming after him if he's too flashy with his magic.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
It just goes to show how much they both love each other. She gets "mad" at him but she was hoping for that outcome just as much as he was. She was just hoping that he'd be sensible and not take it there. But yeah, this update to the story makes me feel bad because this was the "I love you" moment, and then later she sees you with others and her heart breaks, even though it's pretty clear since the beginning of the game that the MC would give up everyone except Nami and his family.
Partially aggree with you : it was a good way to let the MC have a real lover BUT it would cause a lot of "breaking heart consequence".
We know he plan to use his power whenever he can...
And even if he wouldn't, he's the ONLY guy here and all women just want to be banged by him : she just have to share him or she get problems lol

For me this scene is so funny :
When he asked to sleep with her without sex, i knew he would try to fuck her....
... but i thought it would take some time, some tease, some trials, some negociations, that we could see or choose
... but WITHOUT transition, it took him less than 5 minutes to bang her hard!!!!
JUST ROFL

deletedname

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone put up the original size mac version? thanks asap plz. ALso what is the difference in graphics and stuff between the crunched version and original, was curious

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes