Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Guys does anyone have a fi for momoko scene 6 its bugged for me doesnt unlock
to get the scene, build her corruption up, at night go to the bathroom and you will meet her, make sure she has her towel on, pick leave, then the towel will fall down

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I see that futa/trans tag......anyone care to let me know if this is optional/avoidable?

Reactions: mofonistik

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there some sort of requirement to unlock an event when visiting Taka's house with family in the evening?
Because i just went there saturday and nothing happened. How do i get Airi & Momoko to go there with me?

edit: someone sshould tell the dev saturday counts as "weekend" too in many (if not most) places.
Don't say "weekend, evening" if you mean "sunday, evening" only.

Last edited:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The old thread was closed and the game was banned because the little unbehaved annoying child from Taka?! o_O
Ok I get it that these little brat, was the reason but only because the mom breast feed her or what. :rolleyes: WTF its life how you think was you born and raise its totaly natural (for me, as a german) or as a human (and fiction). I dont see in the old version anything that disgusting happend with that child and that happends I totally understand when the game was banned for life time. I played here a lot of perv games, but anything what includes und 18 (most girls look much older in RL) is only disgusting.
And wtf think the dev that this damn child talk from herself in the third person, it is not a royal that it talks so. Bloody hell I hat that kid.:mad:
Pls let open wormhole and throw out a gigant heavy rock in dick shape with a RIP sign now "Here lie it the annoying Tamiko the brat"
Maybe the dev should del the little brat out of the game its only ugly and its not needed for the story. :devilish:
Ok now im in realy anger from that little :poop: head brat child, from now on I dont care and make fats forward.

Last edited:

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
The old thread was closed and the game was banned because the little unbehaved annoying child from Taka?! o_O
Ok I get it that these little brat, was the reason but only because the mom breast feed her or what. :rolleyes: WTF its life how you think was you born and raise its totaly natural (for me, as a german) or as a human (and fiction). I dont see in the old version anything that disgusting happend with that child and that happends I totally understand when the game was banned for life time. I played here a lot of perv games, but anything what includes und 18 (most girls look much older in RL) is only disgusting.
And wtf think the dev that this damn child talk from herself in the third person, it is not a royal that it talks so. Bloody hell I hat that kid.:mad:
Pls let open wormhole and throw out a gigant heavy rock in dick shape with a RIP sign now "Here lie it the annoying Tamiko the brat"
Maybe the dev should del the little brat out of the game its only ugly and its not needed for the story. :devilish:
Ok now im in realy anger from that little :poop: head brat child, from now on I dont care and make fats forward.
You just proved that she's success in annoying. Since the last controversy and she's still there, which means she will go nowhere.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm not sure if it's mentioned earlier in the game, but is it explained how there have been new people born without men? This wouldn't bug me so much, for most of the game it's sort of left ambiguous and I just figured it was a magical stork, but now it seems like the characters confirm people are getting pregnant and giving birth. Also, the whole game it's implied that Airi isn't your biological mom, but Sada seems to slip and mention that Airi had you at 16 - I'd be willing to call the phrasing a wording slip, except why would someone choose to adopt a child when they can't handle it? At that point their grandmother would be alive, but the wording doesn't imply that their grandmother adopted you and then died unexpectedly.

Also, wrt Tamiko - I figured that she understands that her name is Tamiko, and you call other people by their names, so she calls herself by her name too. Young children don't learn language in a logical progression.

Reactions: F.Lord

myself

Sep 21, 2017
question in the murder case how to solve it? i mean are there more than 1 killer? and who is the second killer?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes