Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Download the attacht file (you have to rename it to events4.rpyc).
Replace the file events4.rpyc in the /game/ folder.

I hope it's all :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
Superb update F.Lord . The scene with Yamiyo is one of the hottest that i have ever seen. She is going to be my favorite character after Airi and Sada

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
This game is really good ~ characters are pretty and the story is enjoyable, but it really needs a walkthrough, its way too easy to end up doing nothing with the free roaming

I for example, have no idea how to keep triggering the art sessions after Kimiko returns home and you get the dinner at the castle (i managed to do it once last update, but didnt save)

No idea how to trigger the "Day of the Lord" event

Airi is ALWAYS busy and its imposible to trigger the scenes in the kitchen/dinner

No idea how to keep progressing with the Red Witch (which i assume is tied to Kimiko/Kimika's events because MC discovers a portrait of her and Ruriko at the palace)

The socks apparently dont exist anymore in the shop so you can't trigger the Xmas event (i had that one, but restarted because i wanted the infamous "missed scenes" with Ruriko/Witch at the start of the game, you know which ones)

I end up passing days without getting absolutely anything triggered and its quite frustrating honestly

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
hmm
Namie asks for 20 coins (medicine) but the MC gives her all the coins... unless its just a coincidence that I give her 50 and that i have 50 only.
Of course it can be the other way around, it might be 50 and the text is wrong (20)

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
The socks apparently dont exist anymore in the shop so you can't trigger the Xmas event (i had that one, but restarted because i wanted the infamous "missed scenes" with Ruriko/Witch at the start of the game, you know which ones)
The socks can you buy after the Final test is finish, for 20 coins.
That's what I read.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I want do special event #4 but ı cant find fish bait. (When ı try fishing game said me you dont have any bait) how can ı get bait?

Oct 26, 2017
I want do special event #4 but ı cant find fish bait. (When ı try fishing game said me you dont have any bait) how can ı get bait?
Go to the garden out back of MC's house and choose the option to dig for bait IIRC. Took me a while to figure that out myself. The fish until you have failed 3 times. Once you do that, ask Sada for advice on fishing. She will give you special bait then tell you something about saying "here fishy fishy" or something along those lines. Then when you go fish again, use the special bait then say the line about "fishy fishy" or whatever and it should start Special Event #4.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I'm having an issue, To get Momoko #22 you have to complete Airi#21 but ive done that, and im still not getting a log in the book of memories not mention others concerning Momoko

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Wants more Knowledge/Magic.(Strength has been capped at 10 for a while now.)
Searches topic.
"Max stats are Bravery 3, Knowledge 1, Magic 2."

Your single spell costs 40% power to cast. You can recover 30%, technically. 10% from a meal, 10% from a bath, and 10% from Sleep to change the day. So you can inflict 6%/15% corruption (3 casts over 2 days) with the Level 1/2 spell, then you need to rest 2 days to inflict 2%/5%, or longer if you recharge to 100%. Without Rumiko, you'd get very little done-and one has to presume very few mages had a Rumiko. And you need to regularly see the target. Why is everyone worried about magic, again-enough to post bounties that Sada wants to kill you over and that she's apparently experienced before? Some non-magic events can raise 6-10%, no intervention needed. If corruption faded over time, it'd be entirely useless.

Somehow my magic reserves are at 200%. Why this is so, I do not know. It's almost the only thing that makes me feel like anything.

The Fae exterminated all men for their warmongering(60 years isn't enough time for them to die off naturally). But there are still soldiers and pirates, so it's not like everything became peaceful and perfect. And they want to kill YOU.

The Red Witch is stealing the souls of the people I cast on. She says this right at the start. You'd think this would concern "you" more. I was expecting some event if someone hit 100% corruption, but nothing.

Will we ever learn how the hell you ended up in prison for years on end?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes