Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
I watered Tomo's garden in order to receive a book, but didn't get any. Does someone have the same problem?

kreekgod

May 28, 2019
Somehow my magic reserves are at 200%. Why this is so, I do not know. It's almost the only thing that makes me feel like anything.
as near as i can tell, the magic reserves are based on your strength, you get 10% more maximum mana for every point in strenth you have, thus, 10 strength = 200% mana

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I'm missing Dark Fairy & Kana 10,11 and 12. Anyone know how to unlock these 3?

Never mind, seems its just additional 3 (services) after you visit her. when she is unchained

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
error while visiting red witch during the morning to give her medicine

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While processing text tag {b]Red's{/b} in u"Hey {b}Ruriko{/b}, I have {b]Red's{/b} medicine.".:
Exception: Unknown text tag u"b]Red's{/b"
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/events4.rpyc", line 143, in script
5�$N���ߧ-)b#j��� �X�ؾ_����"��3����i,�W�ؚ�#���mC�UA�=)<a�y��j&��e�qdֹwh;p8�:���V�H��|G��jh�$�N��Ƒc��~'��J�}ұEh��E�C�M��B���-�� R�?Q*�u��|��6�t�xr��^�ğ���;N�v8o:Nu�=��S=��XNz�z&�mw-9C��� ��HQ9�B�gKr����A���״@����+I�E�EI?HHz�����]�B} �X]� y_�o^]��lrQ�qu�C��N��X�E.��V�/�@��9^&I{9��g����!�w��QBܭ)ĥ_��~$��pw2����X�'�6�j*��u��˿�S+�(��]�to��}Jc�:�p=��O1�����F|�&I7�v�2r��,!��)�ϵ�mB��d�
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1316, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1131, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1981, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 582, in __init__
self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\DarkMagic-V.0.8.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1164, in segment
raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Dark Magic V.0.8.0
Sat Jul 13 06:35:58 2019

P.S. I just ignored it and seems to work fine but in general dev should look into it

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'm missing Dark Fairy & Kana 10,11 and 12. Anyone know how to unlock these 3?

Never mind, seems its just additional 3 (services) after you visit her. when she is unchained
Better question is how do you even trigger her content? I've played for at least 10 real world hours on this update and nothing..

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys, I downloaded the newest version of the game, overwrote the old files and once I logged in I found out there is this scene of Momoko that I haven't gotten yet, may I know how to unlock this please? screenshot0001.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Also, when I loaded my old save, this scene of Hitomu & Namie got replayed again and yet I can't finish it at all to move onto their new scene. Below is what happened immediately right after one another. Is there any way to fix this?

Reactions: asd33asd33

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Better question is how do you even trigger her content? I've played for at least 10 real world hours on this update and nothing..
Go the the Red Witch, do her stuff.
Hey guys, I downloaded the newest version of the game, overwrote the old files and once I logged in I found out there is this scene of Momoko that I haven't gotten yet, may I know how to unlock this please? View attachment 344449
Never overwrite the old folder, at most, you want to copy your saves and screen shots from the old one to the new one, but never overwrite the game folder.

That said, that is the one scene I am missing as well.

Reactions: imzahai and Ted-E.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
error while visiting red witch during the morning to give her medicine

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While processing text tag {b]Red's{/b} in u"Hey {b}Ruriko{/b}, I have {b]Red's{/b} medicine.".:

P.S. I just ignored it and seems to work fine but in general dev should look into it
Download the attacht file (you have to rename it to events4.rpyc).
Replace the file events4.rpyc in the /game/ folder.

I hope it's all :)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Go to the onsen (hot spring) with Airi and Momoko (you have to catch them together).

It's Momoko #6 I can't seem to find.
Hey guys, I downloaded the newest version of the game, overwrote the old files and once I logged in I found out there is this scene of Momoko that I haven't gotten yet, may I know how to unlock this please? View attachment 344449
meet her on her way to the bathroom make sure she has the towel on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes