markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
No momoko isn't best girl Nami is, they just need to write her better :)

This game is filling out nicely, my wishes? that the nun gets a little adjustment towards enforced sluttiness ( just me being me) Yasuko and Yeasu need more event time or recurring events. Someone needs a strapon so a spitroast can occur. More details of defense need to be identified so the onslaught I suspect can be told like a coordinated war story.

but who am I ???
Like all of the girls but Nami, airi, Taka, and the dark Fairy are my favorites of the bunch.

Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
First post:
Sneak Peek for upcoming update (V.0.10.0)

Hello, everyone.
Let's get into the point. As I informed you before, this update (V.0.10.0) will be the big event with multiple days in it. For now, Day 1 is already finished, and I think I'm going to release this Day 1 update firstthen Day 2 will come later this month. My apologies for the delayed update.
I hope these sneak peek pictures will give you an idea about how's this update going to be.
• Day 1:

• Day 2: I'll post again soon.

The second post is a poll:
I think about split this update (V.0.10.0) into two parts. But that will kinda make you lose the momentum of the story.

So, I want to know if you'll prefer to wait just a little more (~2 weeks) or you want me to split this update into two parts but you have to download it twice.
Update Day 1 first, then Day 2 later this month.
17%
Update both in the same time (I can wait a little more)
83%
(for the record, I voted for option 2 since waiting a bit longer at this point seems like a fair trade against being left with blue balls.)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
First post:

The second post is a poll:

(for the record, I voted for option 2 since waiting a bit longer at this point seems like a fair trade against being left with blue balls.)

same here i hope red witch will be in this update as well

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
it is possible to make the futa scenes optional in the next update, because I thought it would be the only penis in the game but I was discouraged to continue playing in the dark fairy scene, I didn’t care so much because she had no relationship with the mc so just I ignored it but if it happens to any of the girls I wouldn’t find it very cool because for me since I don’t have this fetish it’s the same thing as NTR (I don’t like it but I respect people’s taste)

sorry for the bad English

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
this game legend pls more more more I LOVES THİS GAME I LİKE THİS GAME My favory character Mom

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes