nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
finally went through it for the first time, took some time.
i like the renders and i like the story, with some comedy and drama ;)
i will be waiting for the next update

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
im been looking for days but i cant find Nami where the fuck is she ?
i been looking at the castle front every single day for THE 6 TIMES OF THE DAY AND SHES NOT THERE!!!
is my game broken???

EcLo

Feb 24, 2018
Thx for the game..
Btw, how far is this game's progress ?
Cuz i've reach 100days but no ending yet, so im a bit curious

gxdevterxvii

Mar 7, 2019
Hello! When I open the game I get an error screen. Very confused, would appreciate it if any could tell me what I should do to fix this.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hello! When I open the game I get an error screen. Very confused, would appreciate it if any could tell me what I should do to fix this.
You use Unren.bat, but the old version.?

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Use the UnRen-v0.9-dev.bat

Because the old decompile wrong.
Example
wrong:
screen about() tag menu:

right:
screen about():

tag menu
you have to change the file screens.rpy

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello guys.

First of all, I apologize that I keep quiet for quite some time. For now, I'm getting better with my personal life, thanks to you and people who cares about me. The moving back to a full-time job is alright, but I have to focus on my work a lot. It's crazy working with youngsters because they're moving so fast, and I have to shift myself up to be beyond them. It's fun, but it's also really tired.

Now talk about Dark Magic update, the rendering almost finishes already (90% completed rendering, ~60% completed overall) I expect it to be around 600 images and every single frame of it is beautiful and perfectly crafted. And I saw some of you like the music, so I'll put some time working on it too.

In this update, I'm trying a new thing by making this update a really long scene with multi-game-days inside of it. To be honest, Kimika is the hardest woman to work with. Because if she's around in the scene, that scene has to be really fancy. And how characters speak around her is also the pain in the ass. I swear Kimika has to be punished for making my life miserable. But it's all good. She's one of my favorite characters.

The story continues, more things happen, he will get hurt again, and someone finally loses her virginity. Don't mind me if I put some drama in it too. I hope I can finish this update within this month.

See you again soon, and have a nice day!

F. Lord​

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This game is very good. The story has been very interesting so far... I am looking forward to the continuation. It's really odd that I haven't heard of this game up until now. I was pretty sure that I knew of every game of this sort so it's odd and pleasantly surprising to find this game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes