Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Just downloaded v0.9.0b and get this error when trying to open game exe. I copied save file from v0.8.0 to the new game folder and overwrote the persistent file same as I always do.
Anyone able to have a look please and see what the problem might be.
Thanks in advance. View attachment errors.txt

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Just downloaded v0.9.0b and get this error when trying to open game exe. I copied save file from v0.8.0 to the new game folder and overwrote the persistent file same as I always do.
Anyone able to have a look please and see what the problem might be.
Thanks in advance. View attachment 477123
You use Unren.bat, but the old version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Use the UnRen-v0.9-dev.bat

Because the old decompile wrong.
Example
wrong:
screen about() tag menu:

right:
screen about():

tag menu
copy this file "screen.rpy"without the numbers in the game folder, and overwirte it

theunbeatable09

Jun 19, 2018
I need help on kimika/kimiko... In walkthrought it only said "6. Kimiko have trouble with mom" but i dont know how to trigger it...

VeryGoodThanks

Jul 18, 2018
Chizue and the bar s mission 's last part can'not doneable at android version . I go to bar at evening drink three times . Waitress make me better but at final i woke up at an area at late night then i go to the bar back there is not any sit down letter . Is it a bug

Sfighez

Oct 13, 2018
place can any one hellp me with iheard some thing form the living room idk what me do
If I remember correctly you need to press the buttons "Action" and then "Hang Around" in the living room at a specific time of the ingame day. I'm not sure if it was Afternoon or Evening.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I got a new pc and wanted to play this from the start, but I can't see the links for the mod, I think it was called book of memories.

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
HI ai got a question how to you capture pe dark fairy becoze ai dont have no mor obectivs in the magic not ?????

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
I got a new pc and wanted to play this from the start, but I can't see the links for the mod, I think it was called book of memories.
Frist page "Book of Memory" - Spoiler - open link - open link to mega - mod is there.
It´s fanmade.

Reactions: Havik79

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
My Lovely Dear Dev, I have 2 ask for you :D:
1. When Next New Public version? O_O
2. You are not planned add XXX-Cristmas content? Like In-Game Event/Addon/Bonus? O_O

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes