redeyeninja

May 23, 2019
Just wondering but will their ever be up-date files for the new versions or will your always have to redownload the whole thing every time.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
My imagination or that cock look like a wood dowel straight out of the normal illusion assets? If so Pass....

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
i tried the 6th bar scene and noticed something ...the waitresses corruption seems to be stuck thats why you cant unlock the scene.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have the new bar scene unlocked, but still not dark elf 9, so it must be how you do things.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i cant play it... The game crashes when it launches.... anyone?
does it give an error code? if not if it just crashes, something likely got corrupted in download, delete, unzip and try again if same thing than that is what it is and you need to redownload it

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Seeing as how the dev had to change the lolicon content that was originally in the game, and lolicon is against paetreon rules, there is about as much chance of taka and her daughter as there is of Trump admitting he was wrong when he blamed violent games on Americans gun problem, when there are games and guns in every country.

Ayumi0619

Sep 18, 2019
does it give an error code? if not if it just crashes, something likely got corrupted in download, delete, unzip and try again if same thing than that is what it is and you need to redownload it
looks like this "
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 476: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 692: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 754: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Save"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 761: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Load"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 883: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Settings"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1057: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
predict False
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1144: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1378: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Code"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1411: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Credits")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
$ renpy.music.set_volume(0.35, 0, channel="voice")
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1480: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Join us")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1546: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Gallery")):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Thu Nov 14 13:16:44 2019

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I played last time this game until ver. 0.6.0 and have a save file at that time. Does my last save file will work to continue the story with a download of last ver. 0.9.0 or do I have to start a new game from the beginning ?
Thank you for your kind reply if anyone had similar experience as me. :cool:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Great game so far. Have just gotten past where male char is accepted into the army. I see no duties for him so far. Will there be any?

Hard to make any progress with the witch atm.

Plays well on my tablet. One of the few games that does. Much appreciated.

I wish I had more content with my "best friend from my youth" neighbor. Seems her content almost doesn't exist, and suddenly you have one (repeatable) scene with her. She's underdeveloped compared to say, Taka.

Reactions: splamo and imzahai

MrafikXD

Jun 17, 2019
some fuck scene are just dark on android can someone help me do i need to reinstall and can i save my save slot if i delete the game?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
4.Just go to bar at evening and drink 3 times. This will begin the corruption of thewaitress.
5. #4 do it 3 times
6. After #5 ?! (learn waitress name)

sry im a little bit busy, but i think you have to it the 4th time.
Do #4 and #5. Go to bar late night.

Ok I've check several pages here and have yet to find where to get books, I grabbed 1 at the store for bravery but that's it. Or us that it for now? Any idea's?
Books. 1 from store, 1 from Momoko's room. 1 from school.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
The little kid looks so funny. Clearly just an adult character shrunk. I like it more than an actual child-like character.

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
looks like this "
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 476: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 692: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About")):
^
You use Unren.bat, but the old version.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Use the UnRen-v0.9-dev.bat

Because the old decompile wrong.
Example
wrong:
screen about() tag menu:

right:
screen about():

tag menu

Reactions: imzahai
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes