Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Need help..
Can't continue with Airi's scenes or Yasuko's..
With Yasuko, even after i have 100% corruption, the working scene kept repeating..that means it ends up in Yasuko's office repeatedly..never unlocking the new memories..
For Airi, kept going to sleep but still no memories got unlocked..
am i the only one experiencing these problems?..
View attachment 451095 View attachment 451096
Airi comes after some days, Yusuko you must visit her and work you repeat some scenes you have seen after a time she is ill and in the hospital then it goes further with the new content.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Well got finished with 0.9, enjoyed most of it, except the soldier stuff with the angry midget girl.

The redo with Yasuko and Yasue was nice, if not odd given you already had them suck you off together.

Still no matter what can not unlock dark fairy 9 or 13.

Pitty there was no new stuff with the princess, surely the only cock in the land belongs inside a princess.
Dark fairy 9 or 13 was available for me after some days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well nothing has worked for me, talked, blowjob, boobjob, fucked dark fairy dozens of times, jerked off all hours of the day dozens of times, still nothing.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I did use the pdf book of lovers, 9 just says dark fairy in your room, that is it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I did use the pdf book of lovers, 9 just says dark fairy in your room, that is it.
I played it again from a old save from me.
You masturbate in your room at night.
You go to Aiko (Witch) at night to torture Yamiyo.
Morning go to Ruriko (Witch). Aiko/Witch is ill.
Sleep to night in your room she appears in your room.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
sooo, I seem to be either stuck or glitched as the only thing new was a few scenes of Airi(Mom) talking to Lilith and a few extra scenes of the Dark fairy...9 and 13 still stuck for dark Fairy, image 22 for Red. Other than that I still can't seem to trigger the Solider continuation. Could this be a glitch since I finished the 8.1 solider story path before other paths like the new Yasuko Path and others?

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Me too, when im extract it, it caused "you want to replace it ?", And then im realise that i have two game same, (lol):FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Not quite the same, Renpy downgraded from 7.3.2 to 7.2.0. Not sure why thread was updated for it though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Drink beer, and then another and another than you will grab the waitress and have fun.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes