sam1019

May 15, 2018
Dark Magic [v0.9.0b] [F.Lord] (1.59 gb rar pc source)
588 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

NOTE. i messed with different renpy versions which caused the problem with game launching - to fix it delete screens.rpy from GAME/game/ and put this screens.rpyc into the same folder. thanks Stronsher for instant report of this error
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 476: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 692: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 754: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Save"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 761: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Load"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 883: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Settings"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1057: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
predict False
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1144: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1378: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Code"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1411: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Credits")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
$ renpy.music.set_volume(0.35, 0, channel="voice")
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1480: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Join us")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1546: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Gallery")):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Nov 01 11:06:46 2019
```

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 476: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "main_menu"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 692: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("About")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 754: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Save"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 761: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use file_slots(_("Load"))
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 883: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Settings"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1057: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
predict False
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1144: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
default device = "keyboard"
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1378: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Code"), scroll="viewport"):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1411: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Credits")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1461: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
$ renpy.music.set_volume(0.35, 0, channel="voice")
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1480: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Join us")):
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 1546: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use game_menu(_("Gallery")):
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Fri Nov 01 11:06:46 2019
```
@Stronsher
you have to change in the file something:

for example:
init -501 screen main_menu() tag menu:

to

init -501 screen main_menu():
tag menu

all "tag..." the same, from RenPy vers. 7.3.
screen.rpy
you musst open with Notepad++ or Atom or ...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a key to dark fairy 9, I am getting tired of watching the mc jerk off all hours of the day.

donniedro

Nov 6, 2017
im stuck at the part when the mom opens the box and unleashes lilith what do i do to progress story now?i also already made the dark elf princess want to stay

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
goddamn the main theme reminds me way too much of Ni no Kuni and it interrupts my boners when I think about it too much

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Finally completed all the scenes in my book of memory.

2 things stood out for me.
1) MC's face is soooooooo punchable. How did they all fall in love with him.. oh right, the power of being the sole dick. Still, every time his face shows up, I feel like punching his face.
2) Yasuko. Oh come on, she is also my girlfriend like Nami is. I can fuck Emica daily, but I can't fuck my own girlfriend who happens to be my own sugar mummy too?

Pretty face ranking.
1) Okemia
2) Yamiyo
3) Airi
4) Taka
5) Ari
6) Yasuko

Reactions: Fade

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
Arigatouuuuuu, thankyou for more delicious update f Lord sama.

Still waiting Android version tho. Because I like to play this more in Android.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
I'm having an issue with the money cheat: I type in "addmoney 1000" (without the parentheses) and it doesn't work, instead I get red text saying "File <string>, line 1: expected statement." And then there's a "^" pointing to the spot between the "e" and "y" in "addmoney". Anyone know what's happening there?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well got finished with 0.9, enjoyed most of it, except the soldier stuff with the angry midget girl.

The redo with Yasuko and Yasue was nice, if not odd given you already had them suck you off together.

Still no matter what can not unlock dark fairy 9 or 13.

Pitty there was no new stuff with the princess, surely the only cock in the land belongs inside a princess.

Reactions: Vanderer
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes