F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Ok, who else is disappointed we don't get the chance to rename our squad from Sunflower? This scene would be so much more comical if you could rename the squad to "Sluts" or "Bitches"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahahahaha! I didn't think about it at all... Damn, how can I missed that?!

RevinK

May 29, 2018
Found a way to go around that problem, i just open in version 0.8, did a few actions and made a save of that game after thoses actions and used that new saved game to open in version 0.9 and it worked, i can now play from my latest save from v 0.8.
damn, i dont hv the v0.8 anymore.. does anyone have completed 0.8 save file?

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Reactions: RevinK

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
All of the Dark Souls games combined didn't make me as angry as this game does when you're stuck and have no idea what to do.

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
i'm stuck in the red witch quest line and my knowledge is stopped at 2. even with code it gets worse. I've done almost all the other quests (I think) and have no more tips. Can someone help me? Here's my last save.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
i'm stuck in the red witch quest line and my knowledge is stopped at 2. even with code it gets worse. I've done almost all the other quests (I think) and have no more tips. Can someone help me? Here's my last save.
I loaded your save and the tip showed up for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of the Dark Souls games combined didn't make me as angry as this game does when you're stuck and have no idea what to do.
Is there a specific part you're stuck on?

Danzx

Aug 7, 2017
I loaded your save and the tip showed up for me.

To tell the truth my last save I was still posing with the queen for the first time with her naked, I saved and sent the post and did not look. I was worried about the knowledge points that I read 2 momoko books and it didn't improve. and the code restarted everything. sorry and thanks

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Is the next update gonna be the last one? Or is gonna be a 0.10 situation, with still a lot more content coming? If the next is gonna be the final version, imma wait some more.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Is the next update gonna be the last one? Or is gonna be a 0.10 situation, with still a lot more content coming? If the next is gonna be the final version, imma wait some more.

i dont think it the last one there alot to more storying to go :)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Few help as I'm stuck now.. I've joined the army. However, I still have lots o memory unlock still, so
1) How to catch fish girl? I asked Ruriko, but trying to catch her using Sada's bait and magic word didnt work.
2) How to turn Ruriko back to human consequently, how to bring Red to the world, I cant absorb any more mana as I dont have any other book for knowledge.
3) I also stuck with the queen.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes