F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Well, I play a few hours per day, and I think it's already four day that I am on it. There are a lot of things to do, and a lot to read.

Hm...
OK, but next time she kills the mood, I won't talk to her for one month !
Do you have an answer for Luna and Okemia ? I missed some dialogue in the game or ... ?
If I understand the question right: Their relationship is always like that before MC found out. And MC didn't she anything because he thinks that's just one of their weird traditions. Also MC knows ask too much question to a woman leads to bad ending.

I went back through Yasuke's storyline since it was reworked and the progress was reset, it seems a bit weird that the MC promises to work for her in perpetuity the day after applying for a job as a soldier (perhaps it's intended that this story happens before the main quest gets to that point). It seems like it's more of a "show up whenever, get paid when you work" gig anyway, so her expecting him to keep working for her for a long time seems unrealistic.

Was the source of children in a female-only world ever explained? I don't remember if any of the characters mention being pregnant. In any case, is it strange that no one in the world suggests that maybe they shouldn't have their one man doing dangerous jobs like mining and fighting? Luckily it turns out being a fisherman with a magic pole is more lucrative than mining, we haven't gotten our pay for soldiering yet so we'll have to see if fishing beats that out too.

I also have some serious questions about the practicality of those uniforms, but the most pressing is what they are going to give the MC. Does he get to proudly show his tits and legs too? I'm also wondering what kind of weapons they use, assuming the one Sada uses is average you'd expect some kind of palace guard to carry either a musket or carbine, possibly a pistol like she had and some kind of light sword as backup. I remember anyone in the Queen's army equipped with a weapon besides the sword the Queen has for knighting them, and even Okemia's training is hand-to-hand IIRC.
I don't know how to answer this. The story isn't quite linear. Do you want what is the end of the world looks like too?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story suggests that the Magic cause Yasuko get sick. Maybe it's coincidence, or something triggered her. We know what happened to everyone around Airi.

romariomr

Oct 22, 2018
I'm stuck in the main quest wait until the soldier induction day, already pass more than 15 days still nothing happens.
Is it a bug?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Dark Magic [v0.9.0b] [F.Lord] (1.59 gb rar pc source)
588 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

NOTE. i messed with different renpy versions which caused the problem with game launching - to fix it delete screens.rpy from GAME/game/ and put this screens.rpyc into the same folder. thanks Stronsher for instant report of this error
This was a great help. :) :coffee:

Reactions: Abhai

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Can anyone post a save with the complete Book of Memory unlocked? Or is there a code to unlock everything or something like that?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
If I understand the question right: Their relationship is always like that before MC found out. And MC didn't she anything because he thinks that's just one of their weird traditions. Also MC knows ask too much question to a woman leads to bad ending.
So, no explanation about what happened between them ?
I want to know because I think I see Luna in the wrong way.
I think we have to see Luna as a strong warrior woman, but for me, everytime I see her I just think " Meh, she just a slut, and Okemia and Haya too, they are not important "
You reworked Yasuko story, maybe you will do the same witl Okemia-Luna-Haya.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes