Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Anyone? help with momoko scene #22? I don't understand the guild saying to do 21 twice.
Airi:
21. Call Airi/Mom to Dining room change her clothes to slutty then call family dinner (High corruption on Airi & Momoko)

Momoko:
22.Completed Airi #21 Do it twice
23.Completed Airi #21

Did you unlock Momoko 23 ?
If yes than do the same, second time.
"Airi = 21. Call Airi/Mom to Dining room change her clothes to slutty then call family dinner"

Reactions: imzahai

croPath

May 10, 2017
any1 got a complete save for this version ,i haven't played for the last few releases so my saves don't work properly in the new one

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I really love this game. Simple, erotic, and playful. That being said....

Is some anal content a little too much to ask for in a corruption game?

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yasuko's corruption went down to 0% for this update. The game thinks ive never even met her before......anyone else have this problem?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yasuko's corruption went down to 0% for this update. The game thinks ive never even met her before......anyone else have this problem?

Yeah dropped for me, also lost some unlocked scenes, I believe stuff was redone as I ended up redoing scenes I had already done, which makes sense as more stuff was added inbetween what had happened.

Reactions: E-Dog

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Turns out I was playing the older 0.81 version, and so after the SD card in my tablet died, I decided to play 0.9 on a desktop. Yasuko is for the most part improved, but I miss the 69 scene on the desk and wouldn't mind it coming back. Nami still needs more content, more sex and earlier sex. The replacement of "moment later" with "a moment later" is not complete, and for example, is missing in the Taka investigation.

I wish I could get little with the flower fairy and give her a taste.

Sex with red. Sex with the queen and princess (not necessarily at the same time).

I've not completed a playthrough so I may be missing content, but thought the moment kater issue was worth reporting.

Reactions: splamo

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um the very first square on the left is the park, the locked one is still locked for everyone, it's not yet implemented to my knowledge.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes