byku129

Dec 3, 2018
How do you trigger the last Red Witch, the last Nami, the last Taka and the last 2 Mihina events? I don't think they are auto events, because it's been over a week in-game since the last event (with Taka and Queen Kimika talking) and nothing is triggering. The hint is saying nothing. The last Mihina event said they will leave in 3 days, but it's been 9 days since that. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind, I found that it was a bug and found the fix.
Hi
I have the same problem. I have version 0.12.1. Where did you find the bugfix?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone else, when Okemia said she was the cutest, and then Mihina disagreed and everyone was like "it's obviously Nami", was thinking "no, Okemia had it right"? :p

I understand Nami is the childhood sweetheart, and a big part of the story, and it would be really difficult to build in all the different dialogs if she were not main girl much less all the other possible choices... But in terms of looks and personality she would probably be lowest on my list (of the major characters). With Okemia probably at the top, and some other really close contenders.

Wonder whether anybody's done a survey? (Just for curiosity's sake, that is.)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
The uncompressed version isn't too big, but the last compressed version I have (11.1) is under half the size of this current uncompressed version (12.1). Would guess there's definitely room to compress 12.1

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
well thats on the story writer to think and "the women cant get pregnant the common way" -are you serious ?
how else are you supposed to knock up a girl ?
Well... I thought that at this point of the story, some girls would be pregnant already. I would make sense... I think.(Am I the only one?)

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
How to start nami quest in this new update.......
Everything in this new update is triggered by an event with Airi on Sunday evening (or was it afternoon?)
I was a little worried myself, since my save from the last version happened to be on a Monday, and I was going through the days with nothing happening...
Other than that, you can pretty easily miss that someone is outside your house on evenings, once things move forward.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Since the MC is the only man in the world, then why isn't pregnancy part of the game? Seems like there would be lots and lots of women lining up to get impregnated by the MC, since he's pretty vital for the continuation of humanity.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes