WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Being the last man in the world subject is very popular for harem games but isn't that a little bit strange that the only man on the planet still spends time and energy to corrupt girls? The girls should jump on him in anyway and anywhere without of his efforts. Even he would be tired of instrest.

Nice work btw. Amount and quality of renders are enought to call it a 5-star game

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
..... yeah

I don't see how the red witch is gonna be redeemable... she caused the death of nami's mom, then also trying to cause her death and Mihina.... ngl.... death is seeming like a good option there :| must protec the waifus.

suryaniwaluyo96

Nov 27, 2020
So guys let's About the red witch, andher motive behind it
..... yeah

I don't see how the red witch is gonna be redeemable... she caused the death of nami's mom, then also trying to cause her death and Mihina.... ngl.... death is seeming like a good option there :| must protec the waifus.

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
Game:

View attachment 917798

Me: (Okemia is bae, #tomboylyfe , also BITCH, light fucking freckles! you can't beat that shit. )

View attachment 917801
I am having issue after Nami invited for send off party for Minami. When you go to Nami house at night the event doesn't trigger. Have repeated days and went all locations to see if miss any event but nothing happens. Is there a bug? How do you get this scene triggered? I'm playing v0.12.3 android btw.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I am having issue after Nami invited for send off party for Minami. When you go to Nami house at night the event doesn't trigger. Have repeated days and went all locations to see if miss any event but nothing happens. Is there a bug? How do you get this scene triggered? I'm playing v0.12.3 android btw.
uhhh evening? no idea lol, didn't have any issues. what does guide say?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
You need 3 rum.
She said to bring lots of rum. I had 2. Had to inspect the code to see that 3 is needed :p
Also you need to invite Okemia, but if you've been everywhere you probably got that.

Could definitely use a little hint if you show up with less than 3 rum, that you need more...

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
You need 3 rum.
She said to bring lots of rum. I had 2. Had to inspect the code to see that 3 is needed :p
Also you need to invite Okemia, but if you've been everywhere you probably got that.

Could definitely use a little hint if you show up with less than 3 rum, that you need more...
Thanks man, I had 2 rums too. No wonder I couldn't get the scene.

berdisberde

Nov 5, 2020
I have to interact with Sada at the front of house at night. Does anyone know how to keep Okemia in my room?

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is there no patch or anything for this so the MC is no longer "adopted"?

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i been watching and downloading this game since the beginning now...(last week) i updated and started playing. it's Great. but , it Broke. i invited Nami to dinner and looked at the doll and BOP error. rollback..not, reload..not, ignore...not, copy code...not.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.4/dinner_with_nami/dinner_with_nami50.webp'>:
File "game/920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy", line 2038, in script call
call home_room_menu (True)
File "game/920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy", line 1897, in script call
call use_a_bathroom_peephole
File "game/920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy", line 2038, in script call
call home_room_menu (True)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.4/dinner_with_nami/dinner_with_nami50.webp': error('Failed to read WEBP',)

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes