adrian73

Jan 20, 2019
sada outside front garden, goto bedroom no option to do anything with okemia whatsoever only got the standard options in mc's room apart from in more actions ive got wank read a book hanako rum and cheats forgot to say im on pc version 12.3

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I asked before a while back to no response but how do you turn of the whole "MC is Adopted" stuff. Android users mentioned a code but ive never seen one for the PC version and there is no patch on the OP either. What am i missing here?
if you use loli ptch it fixs that and allso give cheats works fine on 12+ put both rpy in game folder should work on 12+ it dose for me

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
How many story lines are you using the spell and how many are just you finally meet super horny women in the village you lived your life in.
This is the problem I have with the game. I love the magic mechanic and thought it was exciting walking around and slowly corrupting everyone. Unfortunately it seems mostly forgotten except for the mother and sister. Most of the others are simply instant horny and jump on your dick the first moment they see you.

Great for the people who like it, I find this extremely boring.

Reactions: chaughton22

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Glad you make it. I like this game. And yes i have other name on Patreon. So no new whell to disover. Keep going. Yummmy thank you for your work

Reactions: F.Lord

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
really need to upgrade the house size, the bed/trophy rooms getting a bit cramped :sneaky:
expanding the map as well maybe :whistle: digging the story though, love to see lilith get added to the growing harem

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well iam kind of annoyed, because on my save game i have nothing to do, but when i get the full save i can see what iam missing, missing the dark fairy at the red witch, i cant seem to move on with the story on my save and iam using the full save now to continue the story, but i can also see what iam missing here, so any suggestion? and i have attached my save.
its not fun to use a full save, just to get on with the story
EDIT. i quit this and will stop playing it

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes