kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This is a fun game with some real hot women and surprising is the fact that there are different size boobs in it though best ladies have Hugh bewbs*bouncy bouncy*. The spider Kumos twin *sense 1st one got squished* thumbs up was hilarious? lmfao. To funny.
This game has a lot of play time, nice animations to. Some extra words here and there that need to be taken out of certain phrases. But all in all a great game.
Thanks for sharing.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Can anybody tell me how I'm supposed to keep Okemi in my bedroom so that I can talk to Sada outside?? I just don't know how to nail her down.

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
Can anybody tell me how I'm supposed to keep Okemi in my bedroom so that I can talk to Sada outside?? I just don't know how to nail her down.
After the conversation with Sada inside the house, go to your room to check on Okemi and talk to her to remain in the room.

Last edited:
Reactions: IPsycho

Roger Keanway

Jul 29, 2018
Possible spoillers ahead:

First of all, sorry about my english:

My theory about some characters of the game
1-Red Witch is Kimika's mom (queen)
2-The MC is the reeincarnation of Red Witch's husband, who where also Dark Queen Fairy Husband
3-Red Witch knows some parte of the future because she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to know what to do.
4-The pact seems to good to be true, so my guess is Red is making MC her "love slave" (
)
5-Red is the real enemy, and i think her plan of revenge involves something that will kill the Mc (the TERMINATOR girl travelled to past to collect sperm samble and etc, so we can presume: 1)In that future there's still no man; 2)The MC will die)
6-Nami's mom saw her future and said she will be lonely and sad while running after MC, so my presumption is that MC will die saving her life from Red (that's the reason for the "sad and lonely")

If you have more theorys, go ahead, i'm really into the history of this game

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Possible spoillers ahead:

First of all, sorry about my english:

My theory about some characters of the game
1-Red Witch is Kimika's mom (queen)
2-The MC is the reeincarnation of Red Witch's husband, who where also Dark Queen Fairy Husband
3-Red Witch knows some parte of the future because she
to know what to do.
4-The pact seems to good to be true, so my guess is Red is making MC her "love slave" (
)
5-Red is the real enemy, and i think her plan of revenge involves something that will kill the Mc (the TERMINATOR girl travelled to past to collect sperm samble and etc, so we can presume: 1)In that future there's still no man; 2)The MC will die)
6-Nami's mom saw her future and said she will be lonely and sad while running after MC, so my presumption is that MC will die saving her life from Red (that's the reason for the "sad and lonely")

If you have more theorys, go ahead, i'm really into the history of this game
To answer your theory about Red, well she does seem to be a bit shady, but I think she was involved in the return of her "lord", she knows that the Dark Fairy Queen is scared of him and our MC has no idea of how strong he really is, Red on the other hand keeps him on a tight reign. Nami is no threat to Red, but have you ever thought why there are bodyguards for the MC all of a sudden? The 2 queens know something that we don't as yet, as for Arnie turning up, things are getting rather wierd, bad enough with Laurel and Hardy doing a kidnapping, some of this new update is rather tough to explain. As regards the MC dying? If he dies, so does the game.

Roger Keanway

Jul 29, 2018
To answer your theory about Red, well she does seem to be a bit shady, but I think she was involved in the return of her "lord", she knows that the Dark Fairy Queen is scared of him and our MC has no idea of how strong he really is, Red on the other hand keeps him on a tight reign. Nami is no threat to Red, but have you ever thought why there are bodyguards for the MC all of a sudden? The 2 queens know something that we don't as yet, as for Arnie turning up, things are getting rather wierd, bad enough with Laurel and Hardy doing a kidnapping, some of this new update is rather tough to explain. As regards the MC dying? If he dies, so does the game.
I think he will die, but i don't think he will stay dead (this game is to bright and hearthwarming to have a dark ending), just probably "awake"...
And i think he has magic even without the Red Witch, but just need something to awake him, i can imagine the Mc talking with his "old self" and just stopping the War (Dark Fairy vs Kingdoms vs Red Witch)
One thing i forgot, i have no f** theory about the plot surrouding Lilith, she possessed Airi to absolutely nothing, almost killed the MC, and Airi dosn't even talks about that (Obs: she only forgot about that day, not the whole possessed thing).

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I think he will die, but i don't think he will stay dead (this game is to bright and hearthwarming to have a dark ending), just probably "awake"...
And i think he has magic even without the Red Witch, but just need something to awake him, i can imagine the Mc talking with his "old self" and just stopping the War (Dark Fairy vs Kingdoms vs Red Witch)
One thing i forgot, i have no f** theory about the plot surrouding Lilith, she possessed Airi to absolutely nothing, almost killed the MC, and Airi dosn't even talks about that (Obs: she only forgot about that day, not the whole possessed thing).
Lilith in my opinion is the real queen of the whole island (planet), she has more power than all the others put together, but she has a weakness, and Red knew it, it seems that they are all interrelated, if he is the reincarnation, then something slumbers inside him that Lilith must have seen, let's wait and see how it progresses.

Reactions: Roger Keanway

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
How many story lines are you using the spell and how many are just you finally meet super horny women in the village you lived your life in.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i been watching and downloading this game since the beginning now...(last week) i updated and started playing. it's Great. but , it Broke. i invited Nami to dinner and looked at the doll and BOP error. rollback..not, reload..not, ignore...not, copy code...not.

While loading <'Image' u'images/0.4/dinner_with_nami/dinner_with_nami50.webp'>:
File "game/920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy", line 2038, in script call
call home_room_menu (True)
File "game/920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy", line 1897, in script call
call use_a_bathroom_peephole
File "game/920782_mod_0.12.x.rpy", line 2038, in script call
call home_room_menu (True)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/0.4/dinner_with_nami/dinner_with_nami50.webp': error('Failed to read WEBP',)
so i just want to know. IF i can even progress in the game if it keeps crashing when i invite Nami to dinner??? since this is prob not the 'bug' section and No one has responded.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
After the conversation with Sada inside the house, go to your room to check on Okemi and talk to her to remain in the room.
Ok! went back to my room, there was no option for talking with Okemi, just sex! I have tried it at least 5 times, always the same.

wowmilk

Sep 18, 2020
I've completed the main story line and I'd like to continue with Okemia but I can never find her at her dojo.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I asked before a while back to no response but how do you turn of the whole "MC is Adopted" stuff. Android users mentioned a code but ive never seen one for the PC version and there is no patch on the OP either. What am i missing here?

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes