passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Just got my 1st ever (at least to my knowledge/remembering) a renpy crash cause an exception

It happened in the headache scene in the clinic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
since it still posted on the same page, i'll just quote myself :
Yeah, everyone got the same error :D
For the record, what u played right now is the leaked early beta version intended for patrons
Including some other minor miss, it's gonna be fixed on the public release at 5th

Reactions: Towik and Jeepster
D

Deleted member 1191611

I'd like to know, when is V0.5 fix gonna release ? #android

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I'd like to know, when is V0.5 fix gonna release ? #android
v0.5.1 gonna be the public release at 5th as scheduled
Wasn't there a fix for that around page 50?
Yeah, but I was refer to the official update since there's gonna be a new feature on v0.5.1
and actually this [namie] mistype only causing u to miss 1 scene & 1 line of dialogues so u could just hit ignore it for the time being

especially for android since a single fix gonna means redownloading the whole apk :D

Reactions: F.Lord

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
@F.Lord Hi i don't know if this is a bug or not put there is something i find very enoying.
Each time i quit the game and launch it again the "unseen text skip" re-enables itself
What do you mean by that?
You mean the button in the Settings? Or the one "Skip" button below? But either both of them, I can't do anything about that because it's Renpy things.

Dueben

May 28, 2017
How can I get the last line of the left side "airi" scene and the flower fairy events
For the Airi event take a bath in the early morning. Her corruption level has to be at a certain point I think as well. Might also have to do it multiple times if I remember right.

For the Flower Fairy I'm not exactly sure but after the flower garden is fully grown don't water it and go to the garden at late night. The second one will follow up the following night once the first one is triggered.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
What do you mean by that?
You mean the button in the Settings? Or the one "Skip" button below? But either both of them, I can't do anything about that because it's Renpy things.
Yes it is the button in the settings.
I've never experienced this problem in any other renpy game so there must be a way to save the setting as default

Reactions: passerbyR34

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
How can I get the last three events of "Kimika & Kimiko" - ( Dinner with Queen; Kimiko & Kimika bath #2; Kimiko interrupt her mother)

and also:

- two events from "Emica"
- the last event of "Airi"
- the event 24 of "Momoko"

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
How can I get the last three events of "Kimika & Kimiko" - ( Dinner with Queen; Kimiko & Kimika bath #2; Kimiko interrupt her mother)

and also:

For the 2 events for "Emica" you just need to exercise in the park in the "early morning" and corrupt her until you get the choice to help her.
sorry but i don't know for the other ones, i haven't advenced enough in the game

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

and also:

Buy flower seeds, plant them and water them, after they grow fully and your sister catch a butterfly you go to Momoko room (in the afternoon i think) and tell her to go home, after that you will get scenes over time, including last Airi scene.

1. It takes ages for flowers to grow and you have to water them every day.
2. WARNING, you can miss flower fairy scenes if you do it wrong so save when you get the butterfly scene. I didn't get them T^T.

I still would appreciate if someone would point me out how to get Momoko #18, Airi #24 and Ruriko #2.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Buy flower seeds, plant them and water them, after they grow fully and your sister catch a butterfly you go to Momoko room (in the afternoon i think) and tell her to go home, after that you will get scenes over time, including last Airi scene.

1. It takes ages for flowers to grow and you have to water them every day.
2. WARNING, you can miss flower fairy scenes if you do it wrong so save when you get the butterfly scene. I didn't get them T^T.

I still would appreciate if someone would point me out how to get Momoko #18, Airi #24 and Ruriko #2.
it took around 6 days (6 times watering) to make the flower bloom / simply ignore them for 2 days after they bloom / inspect the garden at the night to meet Flower Fairy (it require to trigger the Dark Fairy's scene first)

momoko #4 & #18 and also airi #24 are connected.
keep corrupting both airi and momoko / airi corruptions must be a bit higher / during saturday or before momoko starting goes to school at day 10, go to momoko's room in the afternoon / take a peek / keep progress momoko's scene until it followed by airi #24

as for ruriko #2, simply absorb magic from Red while ruriko clothes is on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes