Wildling

Jan 7, 2019
Game keeps crashing when having sex with momoko in the Barth or her bed don't know what's up wit it

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
downloaded the newest version here from Mega and I got 2x virus warning (2 different AV-programms): TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen o_O

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I always run a virus scan on everything from here. Even if I trust the uploaders from previous things.

Nov 27, 2017
I think the fairy can glitch. After watering the flowers to maximum height, you have to ask kimiko to leave and then it should happen at night. But it's iffy, I missed it the first time, had to go to an old save.

Here's two saves: one right when you meet her, the other is my 100% gallery save.
Thank you bud

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Someguy88

Dec 18, 2018
Can someone explain, how book of memory (Gallery) system works? I used 100% save file for v.0.4.1 and some events are broken: get some errors, because game doesn't know how girl is dressed or some events are not full, because my stats is not enough,but when i randomly trigered that event during gameplay my stats was enough and i get full event, while in gallery i dont.Is there a fix or refresh button i need to press to update memory with full version?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Just got my 1st ever (at least to my knowledge/remembering) a renpy crash cause an exception

It happened in the headache scene in the clinic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes