Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You are on a piracy site and piracy surprises you?

That's like being shocked when someone sticks a dick in your face at a gloryhole.
technically it would be a surprise... since we're talking piracy, the kraken would be more fitting

*drops monocle* A DICK?! IN THIS FINE ESTABLISHMENT?! Well I never!
:ROFLMAO:
liar, liar, pants on fiar!
I believe we have our first official nominee for best post in the humor category of 2019!
Avaron is disqualified as she's a citizen of sarcasmia

Reactions: Avaron1974

Cutter Slate

Jan 9, 2018
The game crashes when he goes to the doctor about his headaches.

I'm getting the same

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone have the latest gallery scenes unlocked and can upload the sav? would greatly appreciate it ty

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry and for the sake of my Patrons, I'll not update anything in the thread until 5th February.

I noticed it is possible to skip events ad steps toward events if you get character corruption too high too quick. Would it be feasible for future updates to add in event caveats where events are not able to trigger unless all previous events have been seen first?

I don't have an example, as i don't know what order events are meant to happen in. so i hope what i said made sense.

Games excellent by the way. Definitely one of the better ones around.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This is definitely one of the best Honey Select games I've played tbh, keep up the amazing work.

exploitme

Mar 13, 2018
If you want to fix the bug at the headaches, go to the file "game/events.rpy" line 1278 and replace:

Code:
me "Actually...did you remember the class when you and [namie] teaches the students about the male body?"
with

Code:
me "Actually...did you remember the class when you and teaches the students about the male body?"
works for me.

CardinalF

Oct 11, 2018
If you want to fix the bug at the headaches, go to the file "game/events.rpy" line 1278 and replace:

Code:
me "Actually...did you remember the class when you and [namie] teaches the students about the male body?"
with

Code:
me "Actually...did you remember the class when you and teaches the students about the male body?"
works for me.
The issue here is
Code:
[namie]
should be
Code:
[nurse]

Reactions: Tranzet
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes